Rather than cram 12 people into a 2,000 square foot house, imagine 4,000 square feet all to yourself! Sunshine is a very large family home just a mile from downtown Long Beach and a few minutes walk to the beach on your own private path.
CLAM DIGGING SPECIAL!
Two nights FREE! For stays completed between Sept 21st, 2017 and June 15th, 2018 --excluding holidays & Spring Break. Stay 4 nights and only pay for the first two. 50% savings!
While supplies last, we will loan up to 4 clam guns for your stay. Tentative Razor Clam Dates announced by Washington State Fish and Wildlife: Oct 6-7, Nov 2-5, Dec 1-4, Dec 31st.
Welcome to Sunshine House Vacation Rental,
Sunshine house is a beautiful split-level estate in Long Beach, WA. The home is in an excellent location west of Pacific Highway and features a private beach path to the ocean. This home offers a lovely and spacious environment, inviting grounds and decks, comfortable furnishings, and a floor-to-ceiling brick fireplaces. Firewood is included.
• Sleeps 12 people, 10 in beds and 2+ in fold out sofa
• Guests love the space: Sunshine is a 4000 square foot home
• 5 bedrooms, 3 queen beds, 4 twin beds
• 2 full sized pull-out sleeper beds
• 4 bathrooms
• 2 fully stocked kitchens, one on each floor.
• 2 floor to ceiling wood burning fireplaces, 1 brick and 1 stone.
• Private beach path to the ocean.
• Outdoor fire pit
• Large decks for barbecue or just listening to the ocean.
• Laser Disk Player with 155 movies
• Play Station
• Stay connected with Free and Fast WiFi
• New 55" SmartTV in downstairs living room
• 2 laundry rooms, each with Full size washer and dryer
• Come to the beach during clam digging weekends. 2 extra clam guns, and extra rubber boots for your use.
• TV, Cable, DVD and VHS player (with movies) in each living room. (There is one on each floor)
• No Pets allowed.
Bring your family, sit back and relax to the sounds of the Pacific Ocean, enjoy the large yard and comfortable furnishings in this beautiful ‘sunny’ house. The home is just minutes from downtown Long Beach, local attractions, shopping and restaurants.
Other things to note