Perfect location, great amenities! Walk to beach and town. Sleep 8 in a modern 2 story guest house. 55" SmartTVs with cable/NFL, XBoxOne, 60mbs fast WIFI, pool table with ping pong table top, kids toys and a full kitchen with new appliances & cookware.
CLAM DIGGING SPECIAL!
Two nights FREE! For stays completed between Sept 21st, 2017 and June 15th, 2018 --excluding holidays & Spring Break. Stay 4 nights and only pay for the first two. 50% savings!
While supplies last, we will loan up to 4 clam guns for your stay. Tentative Razor Clam Dates announced by Washington State Fish and Wildlife: Oct 6-7, Nov 2-5, Dec 1-4, Dec 31st.
Welcome to 1303 Bay Ave Guest House,
Do you need space for up to 16 people? The 1303 Bay Ave Main House, on the same property, sleeps up to 8 people in three bedrooms and a den. 1303 Bay Ave is pet-friendly and has three full bathrooms, a hot tub and ocean views. Rent separately or together.
People love the 1303 Guest House for proximity to the beach and town, its modern design, and the recreation room with the pool table, ping pong table top, XBoxOne, and 55" SmartTV.
The home has been beautifully remodeled and re-designed. Upstairs has a single bedroom (queen and a twin bed), a full bathroom, a living room with a Smart TV, and a fully stocked kitchen.
Downstairs has the recreation room with 8’ slate pool table, ping pong table top, 55” Smart TV, XBoxOne as well as an extra-large bedroom (bunk bed, queen and sitting area) and large full bathroom.
1303 is located on the main beach approach in a quaint one stoplight town, founded in 1884. There is a lot on offer in Ocean Park, Washington. Adelaides café and bookstore is next door in a two-story historic building and serves latte's and ice cream by the scoop. Across the street is the Bay Ave Art Gallery and a new Antique store. Need a clam gun or a bicycle? Jacks Country department store stocks ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) different items, including groceries. There is also a local pizza place, burger joint, antique store, pharmacy, large grocery store and pool hall/tavern just steps away.
In summary, 1303 Bay Ave Guest House includes:
• Short walk to the beach and town
• Sleep up to 8 people comfortably (sleep up to 8 more in the 1303 Main House)
• 2 Bedrooms
• Beds: 2 Queens, 1 bunk with 2 single mattresses, one extra long twin bed and one fold flat sofa)
• 2 Full bathrooms
• Pet-friendly: 2 well behaved dogs welcome
• Dog crate, dog bed, water and food bowl
• Recreation room: 8’ slate pool table, ping pong table top, 55” LG SmartTV, XBoxOne (Rent movies and video games at RedBox --a 3 minute walk from the house)
• Toys for toddlers: wooden train tracks, trains, toy cars, trucks, doll house, dolls and more
NEW for 2017!
• New 2017 55" LG Smart TVs
• 150 Channels DirectTV
• Sports channels: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News ,ESNU, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network
• Very fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest movies or XBox video games at Redbox in front of Jack’s Country Store just one block away
• New outdoor barbecue, picnic table and fenced patio just in front of the house
• Coffee Bar: Coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup, assortment coffee for your first morning, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: Stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel and glass mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet and dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop, salad mixer
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives
• Table setting for 10: Plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, plastic dishware for children
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels in
Other things to note
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews