We enjoy creating positive vibes for all great people, who visit our Brooklyn homes. The Outpost Club Co-Living residences are a beautifully designed spaces with incredibly fast Wi-Fi and a wide range of amenities such as free workspace with printer and scanner, fully equipped kitchen, dinner and living space, private backyard, individual lockers, coffee, tea, soda, shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, towels and much more! Everything is included in our flat fee.
This listing for 2-people shared room.
You can choose what are you prefer to your stay while visiting New York City. Our CoLiving has:
3 big bedroom for 4 people
1 big bedroom for 3 people
4 big bedrooms for 2 people with twin beds
6 private bedrooms with queen-size beds
- Fully-furnished rooms and common areas
- Clean, comfortable, and well-designed
- Seven full bathrooms + 2 half bathrooms
- Regular cleaning included so you can focus fully on your work or study
- Regular get-together(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) monthly rent, all inclusive
- Monthly rent includes utilities, high-speed internet, furniture, cleaning service, house events.
- Month-to-month payments
- Located on Putnam ave, literally 30 feet from the Subway station of Forest Ave (trains M)
- Williamsburg and Bushwick nightlife/gastronomy hotspots are only 10 min away via Subway which runs 24/7
- 1) Price is per person – stay overnight is single only. No overnight guest stays. 2) Wash dishes/kitchen appliances every time after food or drinks, clean the sink of the food remains every time after use. 3) Separate the waste - there is a special container for Plastic, Glass and Metal ONLY. 4) Turn off lights / TV in the main areas when not in use. 5) Check and turn off oven and gas when not in use. 6) Fridge and Food shelves is divided between guests – please use your designated area, otherwise if you leave the food outside your area – it can be removed during cleaning. 7) Alcohol – being a health oriented Club, we recommend to minimize alcohol consumption in Outpost Club. 8) Don’t leave your staff in the common areas – it can be removed to the special Lost and Found boxes. 9) Quite hours – 10 pm – 8 am (no loud music, talks, TV… etc.) 10) Smoking/Drugs are not allowed anywhere in Outpost Club. 11) Clean bathroom / toilet after each use and remove any dirt/hair etc.