- For families, classmates, colleagues who travel together.
- For lovers of food, and those who like to explore the small alleys of Tainan.
- For those who love to explore Taiwanese culture. The centennial house preserves ancient wood beams and mixes vintage aesthetics with modern convenience.
- 2 persons maximum, no extra bed.
- Common area (1F): living room, washitsu room (Japanese-style room), kitchenette, shared bathroom, shared toilet
- Bedrooms (2F): double room (one double bed), quad room (two double beds)
- all kitchenware are free to use
Guests can freely use the following space and facilities.
Common area (1F):
- Washitsu room (Japanese-style room): Air-conditioned, desk, television, fan, dehumidifier, WiFi
- Living room: sofa, bench, table
- Kitchenette: fridge, electric pot, induction cooker, coffee maker, kettle, mugs, plates, tea bags, etc.
- Shared bathroom: shampoo & shower gel from Yuan soap, small bath tub
- Shared toilet
Bed room (2F):
- Double room: one double bed, hairdryer, balcony, cold water pot, glasses
Please use with care. Compensation will be requested if anything damaged.
Other things to note
This is our home. Please treat it like your own, and save it for other guests. Please remember to turn lights and air-conditioner off when you go out.
Please don't hesitate to consult the host about what to do and where to visit in Tainan.
Hello everyone. I am XiaoBei, living in Tainan.
I am a food lover, also enjoy cooking for myself and my friends, my families.
I also love to explore the small alleys in the city to find out all the secret little shops, little eateries, that all have their own expressions.
Therefore, I am here, in Tainan!
For those who also love food and vintage old time aesthetics, please join me to uncover more secrets in this city that's full of surprises.