- For families, classmates, colleagues who travel together.
- For lovers of food, and those who like to explore the small alleys of Tainan.
- For those who love to explore Taiwanese culture. The centennial house preserves ancient wood beams and mixes vintage aesthetics with modern convenience.
- 2 persons maximum, no extra bed.
- Common area (1F): living room, washitsu room (Japanese-style room), kitchenette, shared bathroom, shared toilet
- Bedrooms (2F): double room (one double bed), quad room (two double beds)
- all kitchenware are free to use
Guests can freely use the following space and facilities.
Common area (1F):
- Washitsu room (Japanese-style room): Air-conditioned, desk, television, fan, dehumidifier, WiFi
- Living room: sofa, bench, table
- Kitchenette: fridge, electric pot, induction cooker, coffee maker, kettle, mugs, plates, tea bags, etc.
- Shared bathroom: shampoo & shower gel from Yuan soap, small bath tub
- Shared toilet
Bed room (2F):
- Double room: one double bed, hairdryer, balcony, cold water pot, glasses
Please use with care. Compensation will be requested if anything damaged.
Interaction with guests
Please don't hesitate to consult the host about what to do and where to visit in Tainan.
Other things to note
This is our home. Please treat it like your own, and save it for other guests. Please remember to turn lights and air-conditioner off when you go out.
- 入房時間:3PM - 6PM, 退房時間:11AM之前
Check-in: 3PM - 6PM, Check-out: before 11AM
- 避免打擾鄰居及尊重其他房客, 10PM以後請降低音量
Please lower your voice after 10PM for the respect for other guests and neighbors.
If more people stay in the house than expected, NT$1500 per person will be charged.
When using the kitchenette, please avoid cooking which creates smokes.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello everyone. I am XiaoBei, living in Tainan.
I am a food lover, also enjoy cooking for myself and my friends, my families.
I also love to explore the small alleys in the city to find out all the secret little shops, little eateries, that all have their own expressions.
Therefore, I am here, in Tainan!
For those who also love food and vintage old time aesthetics, please join me to uncover more secrets in this city that's full of surprises.