Relish in the luxuries and comforts of this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Litchfield! 'Stone-Peca' is a quintessential New England property that sits on a half acre of land and offers a spacious backyard with a deck and patio. Stylish, high-end decor adorns the interior, making this home comfortable for families or friends traveling together!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | All-Season Porch: Twin Sofa Bed
This beautiful and welcoming home sits at the end of a cul-de-sac in the quaint village of Litchfield. Greeted by a river rock stone driveway, front porch with comfortable patio furniture, and a white-picket-fence, you’ll instantly feel at home.
The cozy living room features rustic wood decor met by modern, plush furniture. A vibrant Artisan Rug lies under the white sofa, which sits in front of the flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. Open to the kitchen, this area makes it easy for everyone to spend time together.
The gourmet kitchen offers granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Prepare your favorite meals and enjoy them at the breakfast bar.
Just off of the kitchen is the all-season porch, which houses a vibrant futon that can provide an additional sleeping option. This room is the perfect place to enjoy a novel or take an afternoon nap.
For a formal meal at home, gather in the beautiful dining room that’s adorned with long, silk drapes, a dazzling chandelier, antique wood table, and seating for 8-10.
When you’re ready to unwind, you’ll look forward to retreating to any one of the 3 bedrooms with comfortable sheets and plush queen beds. 2 modern and pristine bathrooms offer the perfect space for you and your loved ones to freshen up before getting in bed.
Perhaps one of the best features of this home is the private backyard that’s completely fenced in. With a deck and separate patio that offer comfortable seating options, an outdoor table, umbrellas that provide shade, and a premier gas grill, you and your companions will never want to go inside.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, wireless internet access, private yard, patio, deck, patio furniture, premier gas grill, a garage for storage, and more
- Great location less than a mile from the center of town - enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, wine and spirit stores, grocery store, pharmacy, and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (dogs only, maximum 2 dogs allowed, please clean up after your pet outside and in the yard)
- Events, parties and gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.