Gather your loved ones for a relaxing getaway to this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Sanford, Florida. You’ll love staying at this quaint property that features large windows, high ceilings, and beautiful french doors that open to a great balcony sitting under a giant oak tree. Relax in the fresh, balmy breeze and stroll under the pergola to the summer kitchen and front porch for a perfect summer barbecue. This property is the perfect home-away-from-home for 3 lucky guests!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed
Step inside this bright Sanford apartment to discover vast windows flooding the space with natural light, beautiful hardwood floors and unique antique decorations adorning the interior of the home.
Kick back on the living room furniture to watch your favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable that sits above the electric fireplace.
After a day of fun activities, refuel with a tasty snack prepared in the fully equipped kitchen and bring it outside to enjoy in the courtyard at the outdoor table while you admire the mural and lush plants surrounding you.
The large balcony, featuring beautiful tiled floors and outdoor furniture to lounge in, will quickly become your favorite spot to relax as you soak up the fresh balmy air and savor the warm conversations you share with your travel companions.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV with cable, wireless internet access, private courtyard, large balcony with outdoor furniture and more
- Great Sanford location - Enjoy easy access to boat cruises, the marina, river walks, shopping, restaurants, public transportation, airport, parks, St. John’s River, Lake Monroe, Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Walt Disney World Resort, International Drive, Winter Park, Downtown Orlando and Seaworld
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
From Oct 19, 2017 - Apr 11, 2019 the minimum stay is 3 nights.