Gather your loved ones for an unforgettable Garibaldi getaway when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome which comfortably sleeps 10. Situated right on the shores of Tillamook Bay, with the pier within walking distance, this home is a fisherman’s dream! Lounge on the spacious deck, cozy up beside the rock fireplace, partake in water activities or walk to the Port of Garibaldi during your stay at this ideally located townhome!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
During your stay at this bayside home, you’ll never tire of the unobstructed, panoramic views of beautiful Tillamook Bay, the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad and historic Coast Guard pier and boathouse, one of the most photographed features on the Oregon Coast.
Boasting 2,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this premium vacation rental has everything you need for the ultimate getaway. The open living space features a fully equipped, large kitchen, rock fireplace, vaulted ceilings and sliding doors to a deck with bay views.
Curl up next to the rock fireplace and watch your favorite shows on the large flat-screen cable TV in the living area while the chef of the group prepares a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
Gather around the large dining table which seats 8 in the kitchen for good times and good eats. Additional seating is available in the living space at a round table for 4.
After dinner, open up the sliding glass doors and take in the fresh air on the spacious deck. Sit back and relax on the patio furniture while enjoying your favorite beverage and marveling at the bay, pier and railroad views.
At the end of each exciting day, you’ll look forward to retreating to one of the inviting bedrooms, which each features a queen-sized bed with brightly colored comforters and a flat-screen cable TV. Two of the bedrooms also offer en suite bathrooms with large Jacuzzi tubs and walk-in showers.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, bay views, fish cleaning station, spacious deck with patio furniture,, rock fireplace, room for boat parking, small lawn space, central air conditioning, 4 cable TVs, wireless internet access, poker/bumper pool table, and much more
- If you’re traveling with more than 10 guests, check the availability for Unit A (Evolve Listing #349913) which is right next to this unit with a connecting door, and can sleep 10 additional guests
- Great bayside location - Steps from beautiful Tillamook Bay, and just a short walk or bike ride away from Port of Garibaldi, numerous restaurants, bars, shopping and the historic train!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If evidence of a pet is found at property, an additional fee of $250 will be imposed
- Events, parties and large gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval if you are renting the other unit within the duplex at the same time (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.