Upgrade your Washington getaway when you stay at this custom built 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home in Eastsound. Offering over 2,200 square feet of gorgeous living space, this modern, yet rustic home can accommodate 9 guests. Perfect for families, friends, or couples traveling together, this home offers beautiful nightly sunsets overlooking the San Juan Islands from the deck!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Maple Leaf): Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Loft (Eagle Nest): 2 Full Beds
Constructed from 5 different applications of wood, the beautiful cedar, alder, pine, juniper, and maple tones bring unique characteristics to this custom- built home. Cherish the solitude and relaxation that this secluded home offers as you spend time stargazing on the deck.
Floor-to-ceiling windows allow for expansive bluff views, as well as natural light to stream through the home. Open sliding glass doors let fresh air from the surrounding pine trees permeate the living room.
This one-of-a-kind home features a beautiful exposed stone wall that houses a gas fireplace, perfect for keeping guests warm and cozy on rainy days.
Pick up your favorite foods from the local grocery store and prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for everyone. Stainless steel appliances, vast counters, and center island help to create the perfect kitchen to cook in!
Retreat to one of 2 bedrooms with gorgeous vaulted ceilings and fall fast asleep on comfortable beds. The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, en -suite bathroom, and deck access. Travel upstairs to the loft for additional sleeping, including 2 full beds!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning & central heating, in-unit washer and dryer, jetted tub, wireless internet access, flat screen Roka TV, blue tooth speakers, gas fireplace, deck, 3-car parking, sunset views, and much more
- Incredible Eastsound location! Enjoy easy access to hiking, swimming, boating, fishing, sight-seeing, shopping, restaurants, and farmers markets
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that this property may not be suitable for children under 5 due to its location on a bluff
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in