*Please note that there are other vacation rentals on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Escape the hustle and bustle of your everyday life when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 4 in Packwood. Built by the Amish in Montana and moved from another location to Moon Mountain, this log cabin is situated on 8 woodland acres and offers an outdoor fire pit, charcoal BBQ, lawn chairs and picnic table ensuring a relaxing retreat for all. You also have access to a hot tub shared by the other two cabins.
Bedroom (Loft): Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Let the cares and worries of your everyday life melt away while staying at this woodland property, boasting with towering trees and spectacular views of the Tatoosh mountain range. Upon arrival, the spacious front porch will invite you right up into the log cabin.
The front porch will quickly become your favorite place to sip your morning coffee while marveling at the splendid mountain views. After admiring the peace of the cabin’s natural surroundings, step inside to make yourself at home in 600 square feet of comfortable living space.
Rustic decor and lovely furnishings throughout the cabin will make you feel right at home. With an ornate soapstone wood stove, a cable TV, DVD player, plush couch, and puzzles, the living area is the perfect spot to spend time with your loved ones on chilly winter nights.
Just beyond the living area, the well-equipped kitchen features a stove, fridge, large sink with 2 faucets, and a coffee maker with coffee from Packwood's local roaster to help you cook tasty meals and keep your morning coffee routine. Fresh farm eggs are provided when the resident hens are laying. Gather around the 4-person dining table to enjoy your meals and build puzzles as a group.
Each cabin is complete with a private BBQ area, fire pit, lawn chairs, and a picnic table. On the spacious property, you’ll also have access to a saltwater system hot tub, shared with the other 2 cabins on the property.
Stroll the grounds and sit for a moment at the peaceful koi pond, which provides a wonderful atmosphere for weddings or other events.
In addition to the private fire pit at your cabin, there is a community area with a large fire pit for wide open stargazing. Spread out in this area to play horseshoes or throw frisbees. Be sure to say hello to the chickens, but please don't open the gate. Fresh farm eggs from the happy hens are provided if requested.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well equipped kitchen, ornate soapstone wood stove, private fire pit, puzzles, cable TV, DVD player, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy access to the property’s hot tub and koi pond (shared with the other 2 cabins on the property), and the Log Cabin's private charcoal BBQ grill, horseshoes, picnic table, fire pit, and covered porch!
- If you’re traveling with more than 8 guests, check the availability of the other homes on the property: Evolve Listings 341513 and 341632
- Fantastic location - Situated on 8 acres of woodlands, just 15 minutes to the Steven’s entrance of Mt. Rainier National Park, 25 minutes to White Pass Ski Area, 2-hour scenic drive to Mt. St. Helens Windy Ridge Viewpoint, and close to Gifford Pinchot National Forest!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rentals on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Note that all 3 cabins on the property share the hot tub and koi pond area
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.