*Please note that there are other vacation rentals on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Surprise your loved one with a romantic woodland retreat to Packwood when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 2. Situated on 8 acres, this sweet-smelling cedar cabin offers a deluxe queen-sized bed and access to a koi pond and shared hot tub. For your outdoor enjoyment included is a charcoal BBQ grill, lawn chairs, picnic table and fire pit, ensuring a memorable getaway.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Boasting with towering trees and splendid mountain views, this natural 8-acre property makes it easy to forget about your busy, everyday life. Take in the peaceful surroundings before stepping inside the cozy cabin, encompassing 450 square feet of comfortable living space.
The sweet-smell of the cedar cabin invites you right into the cabin, which features comfortable furnishings, rustic decor, and a huge picture window that looks out onto the forest.
Cuddle up on the plush couch next to the energy-efficient wood stove on chilly winter nights, and watch your favorite movies or TV shows on the cable TV with DVD player. For fun nights spent inside, choose from the game collection and play a friendly game with your loved one at the charming dining table.
Make a date out of cooking a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes, along with an amazing view of the Tatoosh mountain range from the window. The kitchen also has coffee and a coffee maker, so you can keep your morning routine.
Each cabin is complete with a private BBQ area, fire pit, lawn chairs, and a picnic table. On the spacious property, you’ll also have access to a saltwater system hot tub, shared with the other 2 cabins on the property.
Stroll the grounds and sit for a moment at the peaceful koi pond, which provides a wonderful atmosphere for weddings or other events.
In addition to the private fire pit at your cabin, there is a community area with a large fire pit for wide open stargazing. Spread out in this area to play horseshoes or throw frisbees. Be sure to say hello to the chickens, but please don't open the gate. Fresh farm eggs from the happy hens are provided if.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, deluxe queen-sized bed with down pillows, private fire pit, energy-efficient wood stove, cable TV, DVD player, games, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy access to the property’s hot tub and koi pond (shared with the other 2 cabins on the property), and the Cedar Cabin's private BBQ grill, horseshoes, picnic table and fire pit!
- If you’re traveling with more than 8 guests, check the availability of the other homes on the property: Evolve Listings 341513 and 341631
- Fantastic location - Situated on 8 acres of woodlands, just 15 minutes to the Steven’s entrance of Mt. Rainier National Park, 25 minutes to White Pass Ski Area, 2-hour scenic drive to Mt. St. Helens Windy Ridge Viewpoint, and close to Gifford Pinchot National Forest!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rentals on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Note that all 3 cabins on the property share the hot tub and koi pond area
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.