Sue's Haven is a smart choice for travellers as it is only 0.5 kms from the Tanah Rata town centre. It is situated along a hill slope leading to Heritage Hotel.
This cosy unit has a private balcony along with beds for up to 6/7 guests. A secluded location, the serene environment, perched high up from town, is indeed very peaceful. Guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and activities as the apartment offers easy access to the highland's must-see attractions as well enjoy a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
To get here, follow the directions to Heritage Hotel from Tanah Rata town, which is by a slip road that sits at the foot of the quaint Convent School from along the main road. A quick drive uphill past a church leads to through the apartment blocks, past the Heritage Hotel and ending at Block J - Jasmine.
Guests at Sue's Haven can definitely enjoy easy access to all that the lively highlands has to offer.
Guest expectations – house rules
This property is independently operated by an individual owner. It is a private unit of vacation home and therefore does not have a check-in counter. Guests will have access to owner’s contact details in case of any query of the property
1. Smoking is not allowed indoors.
2. Please keep the apartment secure and lock the main door and windows when leaving the house.
3. Feel free to use the kitchen for light cooking but please clean up after yourself.
4. No pets allowed inside.
5. Please respect and treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.
6. Please keep noise level down after 11pm - 7am.
7. A cash security deposit of MYR 100 is required upon check-in for charges or damages during the stay and will be refunded upon departure.
8. The apartment does not provide any towels for hygiene purposes. Guests are requested to bring their own towels.