Peace and quiet in the heart of the city. Apartment Muranów is situated in the middle of historical district Muranów. Within a walking distance you can reach metro station Ratusz Arsenał, Old Town, POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and many others. City bikes, bus and tram lines are just 50 meters away. In closest surroundings there are shops, restaurants, coffe shops and everything that Warsaw has to offer.
This quiet apartment has 55 m2 with spacious bedroom and living room, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. In hot summer days you will find nice chill in the apartment as it situated on the groud floor and has thick brick walls. In winter there it is warm and cozy. There is lots of greenery in the area, you will not experience city noise in this quiet backyard, you can hear birds singing in the morning.
Guests can use access to the fast internet (speed 250 Mb/s), cable TV, 42 cal flat-screen TV in bedroom and 48 cal in living room, both with internet.
Kitchen is equipped with modern stove with microwave, induction cooker, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, dry&wash machine. Coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper, crockery and cutlery.
Bathroom with spacious rain shower, towels, soap, toilet paper and hair dryer.
Also, iron, ironing board, clothes dryer.
For families with small children we can deliver a bed, a bathtub and a feeding chair for child.
Interaction with guests
Guests are welcomed personaly by us. We deliver the keys and all necessary information about apartment. You can always call us when you need help or advice.
- Strictly No smoking in the apartment, in an apartment window, on the staircase
- Quiet hours between 10 pm and 8 am. Returns to the apartment late at night must be done in a very quiet fashion.
- No parties are allowed under any circumstances.
- Groups focusing on clubbing at nights, stag or hen parties, birthday celebrations or other events even if organized outside the apartment, are advised to find accommodation suitable for their purpose elsewhere.
- Families, couples, groups of friends and any guests coming for tourist or business purposes, etc. are most welcome.
- Please communicate your needs before or during your stay that we could meet them the best possible way.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I'm offering my family house where I grew up.
We made general renovaton in 2017 preparing the flat for ourselves.
But when our son was born we decided that we have to find bigger flat and this one will be rented.
You should feel comfortable in the appartment as it is our home.
You are welcome