Our house is idyllic located in Bad Wilhelmshöhe close to Bergpark, only 15 min. by tram/bus away from the city centre (documenta14), 3 min. from ICE railway station. Two rooms for 1-3 people: 2 double beds (bed 140x200, sofa bed 160x200cm), private bath with shower/WC, TV, water kettle, mini fridge. Private terrace.
The seperate guest accomodation at the rear ground level will only be rented as entire unit. It has got an own terrace door entrance (You’ll get a key), 2 connected rooms and private bath attached.
• Combined living & bedroom 1 (12 m²): comfortable sofa easily transformed into a double bed (ca. 160 x 200 cm), extendable table, chairs, cupboard, electric kettle, mini fridge
• Bedroom 2 (10 m²): cosy futon bed for 1 or 2 people (ca. 140 x 200 cm), mirror closet, sideboard, flatscreen SAT-TV
• Attached private bathroom with shower, WC, hairdryer and towels
• Electric kettle for preparing tea and coffee, mineral water
• WLAN, towels, bed spreads and bed covers are included.
• Parking along the street in front of the house.
After long days visiting documenta sites you may enjoy relaxing at your private terrace (15 m²) right in front of the guest accomodation.
Interaction with guests
Definitely! We are really looking forward to welcoming guests from all over the world for this documenta14 in our place. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you like to know what else to do in Kassel and its beautiful surroundings!
Other things to note
Both rooms and bathroom were recently renovated, allergic-friendly decorated, e.g. with warm white cork floors. We kindly ask you to handle all facilities with care. Very sorry for not being suitable for babies, small minors and handicapped people.