Our house is conveniently located in Ayvalık where all the main attractions are within walking distance.
The minibuses that go to nearby beaches, coach station and Cunda (Alibey Adası) are only a few minutes walk away.
The guest bedroom has an authentic Turkish look and feel. The rest of the house is quite spacious, average, relaxed and functional.
Me and my partner are both well travelled, easy going and cyclists. And, we have a puppy Boxer dog in the house.
Other things to note
I certainly will not approve the stay request until I see who will be staying at my place. Make sure your face is visible to me and save time and effort.
Constructive rules make the small communities function better. Our rules are pretty straightforward and you must read them before making a request. A full amount of nightly price is requestable in case of disobedience of house rules.
- The general rule is "Leave it as you have found it." that applies to all.
- Your food and your dishes are totally your own responsibility. You must clean up right after you are done with cooking.
- We respect private spaces and objects, so should you.
- You may keep your shoes on within the house as long as they are clean enough.
- We certainly will not tolerate excessive noise and/or loud talk during sleeping time.
- You must make sure all the lights are switched off and doors/windows are shut properly before leaving home.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.