Set in the beautiful frame of Trastevere neighborhood, this apartment has been recently restored so to satisfactorily position itself inside a historic late 19th century building (also this recently restored to its ancient splendor).
The district is suitable both for groups of friends and families because it is possible to reach on foot both the main attractions that Rome has to offer such as the Pantheon, the Vatican or the Colosseum as well as many nightclubs and various restaurants and pubs.
Hunky Dory Trastevere Accommodation, set in Vicolo Moroni, it is in the heart of Trastevere neighborhood, just a few meters from Piazza Trilussa and Piazza della Malva.
Recently restored, it features characteristic stone archways ceiling and a wooden floor. Furnished with a style that combines modern and classic elements, the accommodation is arranged over two levels: the upper one is a practical mezzanine, consisting of a comfortable and large double bedroom (with a double bed 160cm x 200cm and a sofa bed 120cm X 200cm) and a bathroom with shower (with a particular care for this environment during the renovation phase), while the lower level is a basement where you will find a fully equipped kitchenette and a large living area where is also set a further sofa Double bed (140cm x 200cm), which guests can enjoy at any time.
Notes on the ad:
• The main features of the accommodation include a washing machine, dryer, LCD TV (28 ''), free wireless Internet access (WIFI), air conditioning, as well as a master boiler that feeds both the heating of the two floors and the thermo-furniture in the bathroom.
• There are 4 beds in the structure's data because in addition to the 2 pre-set beds in the double bed, there are additional beds provided with 2 sofa beds: the first one is in the mezzanine, the second one in the basement. For further clarification you can refer to the photos of the apartment attached to this advertisement on AirBnB.
• Means of transportation are to a short walk from Hunky Dory Trastevere Accommodation. There are a taxicab stand and a bus stop near Trilussa Square and a tram station on Sidney Sonnino Square. Not only the privileged position of the apartment, allowing you to reach the main places of interest of the capital, such as Campo dè Fiori (15-minute walk away) and Piazza Navona and the Pantheon (20 minutes on foot), make it an ideal solution for couples or small families as well as groups of friends, but also the many Local restaurants and typical restaurants of Trastevere combined with it.
• Linen, towels, sheets and pillows are all provided on the day of arrival at the accommodation.
• Regional tax per person is included in the cost of the reservation.
• Cleaning costs at the end of the stay are included in the cost of the reservation.
As described, guests have full access to the entire facility (that can be viewed by photos), without worrying about sharing it with additional guests during their stay.
I am lively, self motivated and friendly person and I always hope my guests could have a good time while staying at this place.
I love exploring and all the new experiences that come along with it: meeting new people, broadening my understanding of the world, etc.
I live very close to the apartment so I am on hand to lend assistance if necessary.
I am keen to help out and socialise, so please don't be shy if you need help! I only ask that while you stay at this apartment you treat it like your own.
Feel at home and have fun!