About this listing
Discover a Pacific Northwest paradise, relax with scenic views and explore the natural wildlife from this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom Forks vacation rental home, which sleeps 10. This family-friendly private estate rests on 15-acres overlooking rolling hills and elk meadows from the open-concept, 3,800 square foot living space, designed for entertaining guests. Large covered decks, a Weber barbecue, fire pit and easy access to the glorious outdoors ensures an exciting trip for family and friends!
Master Bedroom (Sul Doc): 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 2 (Calawah): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3 (Hoh): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Bogachiel): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5 (Queets): Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
A half-mile private drive, surrounding woods, an expansive lawn space and the wraparound driveway lead you to this peaceful home, just outside Forks.
Step inside the ranch-style home’s free flowing living space, highlighted by pristine hardwood floors, an electric fireplace and natural light flooding from the sliding patio doors. Relax on the comfortable sofas and enjoy your favorite shows with the large flat-screen TV, equipped with DirecTV.
Pass through the large entryway and move to the spacious, fully equipped kitchen. A large center-island chopping space and modern stainless steel appliances provide everything you’ll need to prepare tasty, home-cooked meals.
The kitchen opens to the elegant, rustic dining room, with seating for all 10 guests. Sit down with your freshly cooked food, uncork a bottle of wine and share memorable dining experiences with your travel companions.
You’ll find an additional living space in the converted garage, which features comfortable furnishings surrounding an entertainment center with a flat-screen TV.
Head outside to the covered patio on sunny days, start up the gas grill and enjoy an afternoon barbecue with scenic views. Take a leisurely stroll through the surrounding woods then return to the fire pit area for a bonfire underneath the stars.
After your daily adventures, return home and drift off to sleep in one of the comfortable bedrooms, all featuring 2 beds and plenty of closet space. The master bedroom boasts an en suite bathroom, where you can enjoy a morning soak in the oversized tub to prepare for another exciting day!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered patio with scenic views, gas grill, fire pit, central heating and air-conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, 2 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, roundabout driveway for parking, 50 & 30 amp electric RV hookups, and much more
- Great Forks location - Private property with 15-acres, scenic views and easy access to local attractions and amenities!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay, max 3 allowed
- Events, parties, or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval. Please inquire with Evolve for more details.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The home can sleep 3 additional travelers (please contact Evolve for requests over 10)
- Remove all work boots at the front door
- No firing guns at the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.