Upon opening the door, guests at the 'Cave Hill Log Cabin' take a step back in time. The 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Winchester was originally constructed before the Civil War and was recently restored by local craftsmen. The cabin sits on a large plot of land surrounded by trees; it's in the perfect location for 4 guests to get away from it all for a while. You can hang out on the property all day, or experience the fun and interesting things southern Ohio has to offer!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, 2 Twin Beds
Although you’ll be staying at a home constructed over 150 years ago, this charming log cabin has all of the amenities you’d expect at a 4-star hotel. Relax on the plush sofa in the living room and watch all of your favorite shows on the flat-screen satellite TV which also has a DVD player.
Spend your mornings and evenings sitting on the front porch watching the sunrise and sunset as you take a break from life’s demands.
On chilly nights you can cozy up to the original fireplace constructed of stone that was originally hand crafted with stone from a local quarry. In the warmer months, you’ll want to spend your nights out by the fire pit roasting marshmallows.
Luckily you don’t have to worry about cooking all of your meals over a fire! The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare your meals just like you would at home.
There’s also a gas grill and dining table on the front porch that are perfect for cooking and dining in the great outdoors.
Once it’s time to get a good night’s rest, you’ll find a king-sized bed and a set of twin-sized beds up in the loft. Regardless of which one you choose, you won’t have any trouble falling asleep on the comfy mattresses!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a gas grill, deck, fire pit, fireplace, flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player, wireless internet access, a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Peaceful location surrounded by a dense forest. Adams County offers tons of hiking trails for nature lovers, historical attractions for history buffs, and fun Amish shops for shopaholics
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50/pet fee per stay (no cats)
- Pack 'n Play and high chair available upon request
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.