Escape to the New England woodlands and reconnect with the outdoors when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Goshen vacation rental cabin that sleeps 8. This quiet, 725-square-foot cabin offers peace and comfort, with an open-concept living space, a large deck with a patio set and grill, a screened porch and outdoor seating surrounding a campfire pit. Explore the Springfield area and enjoy easy access to local amenities from this centrally-located Massachusetts cabin.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Screened Porch: Queen-sized Futon | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Surrounding woods in every direction with beautiful seasonal foliage welcome you upon approaching your cabin destination.
Step inside the home’s free flowing living room, where comfortable seating faces an elegant wood-burning fireplace and large flat-screen TV, equipped with DirecTV. Unwind during your downtime, curl up in front of the fire and watch your favorite shows.
The living room opens to the charming dining area with rustic decor and a tile-top table. Sit down, uncork some wine and share memorable dining experiences with your travel companions!
Whip up tasty, home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which features tile countertops and a 4-burner stove.
Relax and curl up with a book under natural light in the screened porch, then step outside to the expansive deck and throw on the gas grill to enjoy an afternoon barbecue.
Pack your clubs and take an afternoon to play the neighborhood's private association 9-hole golf pitch and putting course.
Bring your dog and head out for an evening walk through the woods, then return and finish your night with a campfire under the stars.
After each exciting day, drift off to sleep in one of the home’s cozy bedrooms, both featuring flat-screen TVs. Wake up and wash off with a shower to prepare for your next adventure!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened porch, deck with a patio set and grill, wireless internet access, 5 total TVs and 3 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, driveway parking for 4 cars, community 9-hole pitch and putt golf course, beach chairs, beach towels, 4 life jackets, 3-person pedal boat, row boat, and much more
- Great location - A quiet cabin property nestled in thick woods, with easy access to a nearby pond, state parks and local dining!
- Also close to numerous attractions, including 20 minutes to Northampton (Calvin theater, academy of music theatre ,iron horse music Hall, Eric Carl email museum,and union station), 60-minute ride to Tanglewood music center in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts (outdoor concerts), 60 minutes to Vermont/New Hampshire, 30 minutes to Yankee Candle Factory, 20 minutes to The 3 County Fair (September 1-4), 20 minutes to the Cummington Fair (August 24-27), 50 minutes to The Big E Fair (September 15 - October 1),15 minutes to look park (outdoor concerts ,train rides,water park,pedal boats and zoo)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (no fee)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No boats with motors allowed on the lake
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Maximum occupancy is flexible, please reach out to Evolve with request of more than 8 guests
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
From Sep 23, 2017 - Mar 16, 2019 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.