**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay**
Discover the scenic Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains from this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Montrose vacation rental house. The property boasts 2,400 square-feet of living space with accommodations for 7 and unobstructed views of the San Juan Mountains. Located only a short distance from Ridgway State Park, Ouray City and more, you won’t find a better place to explore Colorado’s best!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
Situated on 5 acres of private land in the countryside on Log Hill Mesa, this property is surrounded by a picturesque landscape painted with mountains and refreshing greenery. Admire the views and fresh mountain air from the front patio, equipped with a shaded lounge area and gas grill for relaxation.
Step inside and you’ll immediately feel at home thanks to the warm atmosphere, homemade quilts and comfortable furnishings that fill the interior. Sink into the leather sofa in the living room and watch a good movie on the flat-screen satellite TV. The space also includes 2 plush armchairs, a second sofa and Southwestern accents.
Around the corner you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen where you can whip up your favorite home-style dishes. The space features gorgeous wood cabinetry, a rustic center island, and a breakfast bar with seating for 4.
Indulge in your kitchen creations at the breakfast counter, or enjoy a meal with the whole group at the dining table set for 6.
Head back to the bedrooms when you’ve exhausted the day’s agenda. All of the bedrooms feature classic wood furnishings and Western inspired decor for added ambiance. There are 2 full bathrooms, one equipped with a jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower, while the other includes a tub-shower combo.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, flat-screen satellite TV, shaded deck, patio area, patio furniture, gas grill and more
- Unbeatable Montrose location - Nestled on 5 acres of private land, but only minutes away from downtown. Within close proximity to Ridgway State Park, Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Ouray Hot Springs and other local attractions
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Permit # STR(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)