Bem vindo ao ZgardenSala de estar
Zmonte 2222 (Zgarden), T 2, no Zmar Eco Resort
Hosted by Luís Filipe
Luís Filipe is the host.
6 guests
2 bedrooms
4 beds
2 baths
6 guests
2 bedrooms
4 beds
2 baths
Please set the number of adults.
Adults
1
Please set the number of children.
Children
Ages 2 - 12
0
Please set the number of infants.
Infants
Under 2
0
6 guests maximum. Infants don’t count toward the number of guests.
You won’t be charged yet
This description was automatically translated from Portuguese using Google Translate and may not be completely accurate.

81 hectares of Sustainable Tourism: an original family well-being concept, unique in its location and surrounding, in its ecological concept, in its ample, modern and well equipped facilities, with various activities and lodgings, to rest or
To have fun in Harmony with Nature.

For more information and reservations:
Zmar's website, mentioning Zmonte 2222 Zgarden.

Home address:
Herdade A-de-Mateus,
PO Box 3845
Longueira-Almograve
Odemira
Portugal

The space

Zmonte 2222 (Zgarden) is a 2 bedroom, 75 m2 Nordic pine chalet designed to accommodate up to six people.
It has two bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen.
The tranquility, convenience and comfort are guaranteed.
The entire Zmar is prepared for people with reduced mobility.
Reservations are only possible upon availability.

For more information and reservations consult the Zmar website, or by telephone, mentioning the Zmonte 2222.

Home address:

Herdade A-de-Mateus,
PO Box 3845
Longueira-Almograve
Odemira
Portugal

Guest access

Guests have access to the entire Zmar Eco Resort complex, however, some services are available for a fee.
Children up to the age of 6 do not pay for accommodation or family meals at Zmar Eco Resort's Restaurant.
The entire Zmar is prepared for people with reduced mobility.

Interaction with guests

Zmar Eco Resort has very professional and competent staff who will support and assist you in your needs.
For more information and reservations consult the Zmar website, or by telephone with the Eco Resort reservations department.
The reservation is only possible upon availability.

Home address:
Herdade A-de-Mateus,
PO Box 3845
Longueira-Almograve
Odemira
Portugal

Other things to note

Cancellations Terms and Conditions:

Individual Booking:

Reservations are subject to availability.
At the time of booking, 40% of the amount of the stay must be paid, and at the check-in the payment of the remaining 60% will be made;

Non-refundable rate: 100% at time of booking.

Cancellations and Penalty on the Sign:

Up to 30 days before - no penalty;
Up to 10 days before - 50% penalty of the signal;
9 to 0 days before - 100% penalty of the signal.

Non-refundable rate:

There is no refund of the amount paid (100%) in case of cancellation or no-show.

No-Shows:

There is no right to return the deposit.

Early departure:

No refund of the stay payment.

Re-use of Penalties (does not apply to Groups):

The amount not refunded in any situation described above (except No-Shows) can be compensated in low or medium season within 12 months from the date of cancellation.

Returns:

Returns will be made up to 30 business days.

Notice:

Children up to the age of 6 do not pay for accommodation or family meals at Zmar Eco Resort's Restaurant.


Amenities
Kitchen
TV
Essentials
Shampoo

Sleeping arrangements
Bedroom 1
1 double bed
Bedroom 2
1 queen bed, 2 single beds

House Rules
Not suitable for pets
Check in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 12PM (noon)

Cancellations

No reviews (yet)

This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.

Beja District, PortugalJoined in June 2017
Luís Filipe User Profile
Simpático, atencioso e sempre disponível para ajudar.
Languages: English, Español, Français, Português
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within a few hours

The neighbourhood

Similar listings