The apartment is located in a quiet street, just 8' walk from Omonoia metro station & 6' from Victoria train station. In the beautiful neighborhood of Exarchia, you will find restaurants with local food, bars, super markets etc..The apartment is fully equipped & very cozy, with modern decoration.Also it stays cool in the summer and warm in the cold days of winter.For friends or couples, family or newly weds, for business trips or vacations,this apartment will make you feel like at home!!
- A queen size bed with soft and clean linen
- A sofa double bed
- A fully equipped kitchen, with coffee maker, toaster, espresso machine , juicer, etc.( Basics like coffee, tea, sugar)
- A/C for the summer and heating in the winter
- Free Wi-Fi
- A bathroom with towels, shampoo and shower gel
- Plasma TV
- Washing and drying machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Security door
- Double glazing windows and shutters
- DVD player with selection of movies
Please note that this is not a hotel, you are thus expected to leave it as clean as you found it. The cleaning fee covers the core (laundry, vacuum, bathroom and toilets cleaning, but not the kitchen) and the regular maintenance of the flat, not the dishes and the trash.
Guests have access to all house supplies.
In case your booking is for 2 persons but you are travelling with a friend, business partner or someone who don't prefer to sleep in the same bed for some reason, don't hesitate to send me a message and prepare the second bed in the apartment too.
Interaction with guests
Prior to your arrival I will get in touch with you to find out the time of check in. If you are going to arrive earlier or later than the agreed time then please let me know through Airbnb private message to arrange that if its possible .
I grew up and lived in Athens,so i would be more than happy to help you get around. Also, i will be at your disposal for anything you might need during your stay.
Other things to note
Check-out time is before 12am. You're welcome to request a late check out, but this is not guaranteed and I can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
- - Check in from 14:00 / Check out until 12:00
- - Noise Prevention from 14:00 to 17:30 and from 22:00 to 08:00
- - Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use the bin provided.
- - Guests are responsible for any loss or damages incurred during your stay will be your full financial responsibility as per Airbnb's insurance coverage policy.
- - Please leave the apartment as you found it. Please wash your dishes and throw the rubbish before check out.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hello and welcome to Athens!!
I am George and along with my son John we happily invite you to meet us!! We are born and raised in Athens and we think that Airbnb is a great way to experience the city as a local!!
We love travelling too! Being ourselves travellers we can understand how important is to have a pleasant stay in a country so our only concern is our guests to feel at our apartment like there are visiting a friendly home. :)
We are always at your disposal to answer in any question you may have.
Hope to see you soon !! :)