Charming traditional 140m2 chalet in Praz-sur-Arly, 5 minutes from Megeve and the slopes. 1.4km2 garden. Equipped with private jacuzzi, hammam, and sauna. Underfloor heating. Four bedrooms, sleeps eight.
With cowbells hanging in the kitchen, a beautiful chimney, and Savoyard furniture, this wooden chalet is a quintessential traditional alpine chalet, cosy and welcoming. Located close to the Praz-sur-Arly cross-country ski slopes, 1km from the resort and ski lifts, it is perfect for any season. On warmer days, the huge terrace and 1.4km2 garden are real pleasures.
Enjoyable at any time of year are the recently installed wellness facilities. A sauna, hammam, and jacuzzi are waiting for you after a day of skiing or hiking!
For the evenings, Megeve and its apres-ski are only five kilometres away.
• Ski room
• Garage for two cars
• Laundry room
• Bedroom 1 : queen size bed, mountain view
• Shower room - shower and toilets
• Living room opening on to the kitchen, large fireplace
• Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with dining area
• Bedroom 2 : queen size bed, mountain view, ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 3 : queen size bed, mountain view, ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 4 : twin 90 cm beds, mountain view
• Bathroom - whirpool bath and shower
A wood-burning barbecue is available. The house has an underfloor heating. A sauna, a hammam and a jacuzzi are available.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.