A cozy apartment, only a 14-minute walk from Kyoto station! Or you can take the train from Gojo, which is only 1 stop away ;)
Our room has 1 double-bed and accommodates up to 2 people, making it a perfect place for a couple or a pair of friends wanting to explore the main sightseeing spots in Kyoto.
We will provide you with kitchen and bathroom amenities, as well as a free mobile WIFI device you can take with you around the city!
Cozy studio apartment with a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom. The kitchen has essential cooking tools, as well as a microwave and electric stove. The bathroom has a bathtub, shower, body soap, shampoo, and conditioner. A hair dryer is already provided for you. Although our place is close to Kyoto station, it is a quiet and calm area.
There are also many shops, restaurants, and cafes nearby, so will surely have a convenient and relaxing experience at our place!
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing/drying machine(it is placed on the roof for public use)
- Full kitchen -
- Shower room
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed
Other things to note
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Kyoto very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
This will be your own private house while you are in Kyoto. Please feel free to use this as your own private home. Although I wish to meet as many guests as possible, my schedule is quite tight. An Airbnb host support company called Zens will be taking of my guests and apartment. I encourage that you contact them during your stay.
Hi, We are Jove and Ericson. We have been traveling to different countries in Asia. Japan is one of our favorite countries. The reasons why we like Japan is because of its tidiness, cleanliness and full of historical and beautiful sceneries. The food we like best are sushi, ramen and varieties of seafood. These can be found mostly in Osaka and Kyoto. There are also many activities. E.g. cycling, trekking, sightseeing and shopping that you can enjoy during your trip. We are grateful that you are interested with our apartments. We can assure that you will have a memorable and enjoyable stay.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or requests.