This is a big open master room, with high ceiling, full bathroom, walk-in closet. The room is set with a Queen bed, and a twin size bed. We can also provide a crib for baby in this room if you need it. The house has total three bed rooms and two bathrooms. The host is not living in the house, but there are might be other guests in the two guest rooms. If you are not comfortable to share the house with others, you can check out my other list for rent the whole house.
This room is big enough for a family has a kid and a baby.
Guests have the private master room with the bathroom, and need to share the living rooms and kitchen with other group of guests if there is any who stays in the private guest rooms, also enjoy the back yard. The laundry room is available for guests who stay 2 nights or more.
Interaction with guests
I are not living in the house, but I am living in town. I will be able to check in the guests in person if the guests arrive before 7 pm. After 7pm., we have self check in progress. I will help the guests check in by phone. I will welcome guests by show the house, answer questions to help guests settle in. I also create a house guide book to help guest know this house. However, please remember I am only one phone call away, and I will show up if you need me to.
Other things to note
I will keep the guests updated if there is any other guests are going to check in the other two guest rooms in the house, so there won't be any surprise.
- Check in between 4pm to 7pm. After 7pm. will be self checking in. Checking out before noon. House keeper will be coming in after 12:00pm.
- Parking on drive way or street, please do not block neighbors' drive ways.
- No pets inside the house, well trained pets can stay in the back yard.
- Quite time in the house between 10pm to 8am if there is other traveler sharing the house at the same day.
- Please always be courtesy to other guests.
- the washer and dryer machines are provide to guests who stay 2 nights or more.
- No smoking or drugs in the house.
- Light cooking only. Smoke can trigger the fire sprinklers.
- No shoes on any furnitures.
- No foods in the bedrooms
- Clean the kitchen and dishes after use, so others will able to use it.
- Make sure the stove or oven is off after use.
- Please don't waste water, California is still in drought.
- Turn off the lights and heating system before go to bed or check out.
- Lock the windows and front/back doors when checking out.
- Please do not dump any solid waste into toilets or sinks.
-Wash off all the solid waste from the dishes before put it in the dish washer.
Thank you for helping me to maintain the nice house for other guests.
Even though I haven't traveled to a lot of places, but I would like to know different people with different cultures. When I get away, I would like to stay in a place which is clean, comfortable, simple, and convenience, so I can relax, and enjoy my time with my family and friends, or maybe just with myself. In return, as a host, I will provide a same kind of place to people who is on their trips, maybe with a group companies, or maybe just themselves..I want to make a home to all types of travelers..