About this listing
Locating on 3rd floor of the 244 HOUSE, in the heart of De Tham street ( the Tourist place) Pineapple 244 is fully furnished with private bathroom, open-closet, fridge and AC. Its the central of central in Saigon, which can lead you to most crowded places like Ben Thanh market and other museums, bus stations, Backpacker area nearby.
Ground fl. of the house is Gon Cafe can serve you Vietnamese specialties and also other delicious dishes. 1st fl. is a tattoo shop, skip the 2nd, meet us at 3rd.
Our lovely room is located on the 3rd floor of an old house which built more than 45 years ago, that's a reason we try to keep its origin as always. We want our guests to enjoy and appreciate the vintage designed structure of an Old Saigon. We renovate the place with some modern touches.
The room is fully furnished with A.C, private bathroom, hot shower, comfy bed, nice hanger and baskets. Delighted with warm light, Pineapple 244 is a quiet place on top of the house to enjoy the moment after day.
Guest will have own key to access room (plz remember to give me back when you leave )
Interaction with guests
Pineapple244 is a quite privacy place, so I am not really around then. Any question or information, you can call me or text me during our operation hour. We need at least 30 minutes before your arrival and check-out time.
Other things to note
- WE DO NOT LIVE ON THE PROPERTY, PLEASE ANNOUNCE US AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR BEFORE YOU COME OR ELSE YOU HAVE TO WAIT!
- ANY LATE BOOKING AFTER 8PM, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND WAIT FOR OUR CONFIRMATION.
- Front door will be closed at 12:00 AM, go out as your own risk. You might have to knock the door and take your chance if the door keeper will open for you.
- Please treat my place as YOURS, kindly used things in a room and remember to switch off all electric facilites then lock the door with your own keys before leaving.
- Be respect and kind with others people staying in the property.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Im an easy-going guy that really love cooking. I do want to have a place that people come to stay with my best service and enjoy vietnam culture. Having studied and worked in Toronto, Canada for 6 years, I m interested in journeys and people's experiment.