This house has total three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You are looking at the two guest rooms with a full bathrooms. You might need to share the house with the guests in the master bedrooms. If you are not comfortable sharing the house with others, please check out our other list for the whole house.
- Check in between 4pm to 7pm. Self check in after 7pm. Checking out before noon. House keeper is coming on after 12:00pm.
- Parking on drive way or street, please do not block neighbors' drive ways.
- No pets inside the house, well trained pets can stay in the back yard.
- Quite time in the house between 10pm to 8am if there is other traveler sharing the house at the same day.
- the washer and dryer machines are provide to guests who stay 2 nights or more.
- No smoking or drugs in the house.
- Light cooking only. Smoke can trigger the fire sprinklers.
- No shoes on any furnitures.
- No foods in the bedrooms
- Clean the kitchen and dishes after use, so others will able to use it.
- Clean off the solid waste on the dishes before put them in the dish washer.
- Make sure the stove or oven is off after use.
- Please don't waste water, California is still in drought.
- Turn off the lights and heating system before go to bed or check out.
- Lock the windows and front/back doors when check out.
- Please do not dump any solid waste into toilets or sinks.
Thank you for helping me to maintain the nice house for other guests.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Even though I haven't traveled to a lot of places, but I would like to know different people with different cultures. When I get away, I would like to stay in a place which is clean, comfortable, simple, and convenience, so I can relax, and enjoy my time with my family and friends, or maybe just with myself. In return, as a host, I will provide a same kind of place to people who is on their trips, maybe with a group companies, or maybe just themselves..I want to make a home to all types of travelers..