Explore the birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll like never before when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Memphis vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 6. With 2,300 square feet of living space and an unbeatable location, this property offers all the comforts of home along with the greatest parts of being away. Only steps away from the Mississippi River and within walking distance from Downtown Memphis, you won’t miss a thing when you stay at this gorgeous Tennessee property!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Pullout Sofa
This charming Memphis house features plush furnishings and a spacious layout for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. Enter the home through the combined living and dining area. The living room includes 2 comfortable sofas and a gas-burning fireplace.
Opposite the living area you’ll find an elegant dining table set for 4 where you can enjoy great food with even better company.
Around the corner from the combined living space is a fully equipped kitchen which includes modern appliances, an abundance of cabinet storage and a breakfast bar equipped with bar seating for 2.
Head upstairs and spend a relaxing evening at home with your travel companions. The upstairs living space features high vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows which creates a light and open atmosphere. The room is equipped with an expansive wet bar and a cozy lounge area, including contemporary style furniture and a flat-screen cable TV.
The master bedroom boasts a king bed, decorative area rug and a full ensuite bathroom, which includes a walk-in shower, jetted bathtub and double vanity.
Head out onto the second story balcony for a breath of fresh air. The space includes patio furniture and peaceful views of the neighborhood.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, gas-burning fireplace, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, jetted bathtub, wet bar, balcony, patio furniture and more!
- Excellent Memphis location - steps away from the Mississippi River and Downtown Memphis. Only a short distance away from numerous area attractions, including Beale Street and Memphis Music Hall of Fame
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional details)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in