No other vacation rental cottage in Sevierville is quite like ‘Black Bear Cottages.’ The property has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms spread across 3 separate living areas. It’s perfect for groups up to 8 who are looking for a relaxing vacation with private living spaces. The main house, upstairs apartment, and cottage all have fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and fireplaces. Minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Dollywood, you’re sure to enjoy great entertainment while staying here!
Bedroom 1 (‘Bear Den’ - Main House): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (‘Bear Paw’ - Cottage): Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (‘Bear Tree’ - Apartment): Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon
'Black Bear Cottages' is divided into 3 distinct living spaces. The main house is called the ‘Bear Den,’ the upstairs apartment is called ‘Bear Tree,’ and the cottage in the back of the apartment is called ‘Bear Paw.’
Regardless of which living space you decide to stay in, you’ll be able to relax on comfortable furniture and warm up by a gas fireplace during the cooler months. Every area also has a flat-screen cable TV.
If you’d prefer to cook at home instead of traveling to a restaurant, you can prepare all of your meals in either of the 3 fully equipped kitchens.
On warm evenings cook your meals outside on the charcoal grill and dine at the picnic table out back. After dinner, you can relax on the front patio or in the screened-in gazebo.
The ‘Bear Den’ features a queen bed, as well as a queen-sized futon. The ‘Bear Tree’ cottage and ‘Bear Paw’ apartment both have plush full-sized beds. Each living space has a full bathroom stocked with all of the linens you’ll need during your stay!
During your downtime, head into the game room and challenge each other to air hockey, ping pong, pool, or your favorite board games.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a balcony, charcoal grill, 3 gas fireplaces, 3 fully equipped kitchens, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD players, game room, board games, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, parking and much more
- Secluded location tucked away in the Tennessee hills near a lake - Enjoy easy access to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Gatlinburg, and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that renting just part of the property may be considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.