Stay aboard on your own private yacht. Our 42 foot Carver has 2 very comfortable full bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with showers, a rare find on boats. Full size kitchen and living room as well and 3 tvs! Docked at a beautiful marina which is close to the Kemah Boardwalk, NASA Space Center, Moody Gardens and Galveston beach. The marina has an awesome pool, restaurant and laundry center. Excursions can be arranged upon request.
Can accommodate 6 people comfortably but will allow up to 8. Sleeping accomaditions include 2 queen beds, couch and queen blow up mattress. Both bedrooms and the living room have smart tvs with Netflix. Both bathrooms have showers. Full kitchen that includes fridge, microwave, stove and toaster.
You have access to the entire yacht and the outside are for hanging out and tanning. Also, patio area on the dock. The marina has a beautiful pool, full restrooms, showers, laundry facilities and a restaurant.
Interaction with guests
Upon arrival, guest will contact the host for access to the yacht. At this point the host will familiarize the guests with yacht systems and then will be left to enjoy their visit. Host will be available if needed.
Other things to note
1. Please keep in mind that this in an opportunity for a different style of overnight lodging on a beautiful yacht and is not a 5-star hotel. Boats are cozy so bring only what you need. Also, this is a high-humidity, marine environment. As with any boat, guests may expect some "mustiness" that accompanies an outdoor salt-air location.
2. Also, it is very important to remember that toilet paper can not go down the toilet. Failure to follow this rule will result in your deposit not being returned.
3. A card will be provided for access to the pool. Lost card will result in a $25 charge.
4. Safety always comes first and is the responsibility of each individual on-board, for any and all accidents and/or incidents. Hosts are not liable for any occurrences.
5. Please note if you are allergic to dogs that when we stay aboard our dog is with us. Even though he will not be there during your private stay, please make note of this.
While on-board please be bare-feet.
Leave everything as you found it when you leave, guests are accountable for all damages to the yacht.
No toilet paper can go down the toilets.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews