The "Sunset Cottage" is on the front side of this duplex, nearest the parking spaces. It is less than 50 yards from the Gulf of Mexico, which is across the street to the left, and down a short path. Comfortable and quiet, the house has new heat and air, cabinets, Smart TV, and wifi. It's perfect for families, for older people, or for a romantic getaway. No stairs to enter the house, it is on ground level! This cottage is 700 square feet of comfort and fun.
-During the period from Jan. 1-Apr. 30, guests must book for a complete month, beginning on the first day of the month and ending on the last day of a month. Seasonal pricing applies at that time. The long-term cancellation policy applies to any rental 28 days and greater. Inquire about details.
- Minimum age of primary guest is 25.
- House is not "child-proofed" so parents are responsible for monitoring their children for any hazards for children of their ages. No cribs or other baby equipment are provided.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm-7 am except Fri, Sat, holidays, then midnight to 7 am
- Maximum occupancy is 4 adults due to the size (700 sq.ft.) and single bathroom. Total occupancy including children is 5.
- Only the confirmed number of guests is allowed on the property overnight.
- Rinse off sand before entering house. Shake all towels and clothing to remove sand outside the cottage.
- The path to the beach is for residents and their guests. You can swim, shell, walk, sit, fish etc. all up and down the beach between the high tide water mark and the ocean. There will be a guestbook in the house showing you where the path is located, and other details about the beach including the turtle patrol, and when you might see turtles laying their eggs, or the hatching of baby turtles at certain times of year.
- Parking for 2 vehicles only.
- No lights on the beach during turtle nesting season.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a 6th grade science teacher who loves the outdoors. I first started visiting this part of Florida as a child when my grandparents lived at Ft Meyers Beach. I learned the names of shells, how to fish, and how to make a sand castle. 50 years later, I still love the feeling of looking out over the ocean, jumping the waves, and feeling the breeze on my face. Our children are grown now, but they grew up vacationing at this place, and still love to visit there. When they were little, we never had to worry about steps to climb or fall down. Our parents were also comfortable here as they got older. We've rented to friends for years, but now want to extend an invitation so others can enjoy this little paradise.