Our Guesthouse offers lovely accommodation in the famous Alpine resort Lofer. The house is situated in a quiet part of the town called SCHEFFSNOTH, about 15 minutes walk from the centre. Sunny location, beautiful panorama of the surrounding Alpine peaks and friendly family atmosphere ensure you to enjoy a pleasant stay in our house. Local taxes 1,30/Adult pers./day must be payed on arrival.
1. FLOOR (Notice - only the stairs, no elevator)
APARTMENT WITH 3 ROOMS
The rooms are tastefully decorated with new, modern furniture to enable you to have a pleasant and comfortable stay...
• 1 ROOM - DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BATHROOM
• 2 ROOM - TWIN BEDROOM WITH BATHROOM
• 3 ROOM - LIVING ROOM WITH EQUIPPED KITCHENETTE (refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, kettle...)
• EQUIPMENT - INTERNET WIFI, LCD TV WITH CABLE TV, BALCONY, BEDDING, TOWELS, ...
• APARTMENT OFFERS SPACE FOR 4 PERSONS
For your convenience at your disposal:
- Breakfast room
- Lounge room
- Fitness studio
- Parking directly at the hotel
- Ski room with ski boots dryer
- Sunny terrace
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Garden for sunbathing (Grill place)
Interaction with guests
Handover of Keys
I will try to welcome every guest personally.
I would like to provide you with the necessary information and give you maps of the surrounding area and brochures.
The keys are given to you in the time between 2 pm and 6 pm from Monday to Sunday.
Later arrivals must be agreed upon before arrival and confirmed by me.
At the end of the rental period the apartment is to be left in an orderly condition at 10 o'clock.
The key to your home is provided to you, as soon as you have paid the total rent.
If your arrival is later than our check-in times, or I will be very busy, I will leave a key for you in key box.
Next to our front door on the wall you will find 3 small black boxes.
All information about it, I'll give you before arrival.
Other things to note
Every guest will receive free of charge Salzburger Saalachtal Card
Salzburger Saalachtal Card - it offers you an even better and more comfortable holiday in Salzburg Saalachtal
- Free ride with the 8er-cable cabin in the Almenwelt Lofer
- Free entry to the Vorderkaser Gorge and Seisenberg Gorge
- Free use of the Steinberg swimming baths in Lofer and the Alpen baths in Unken (incl. Indoor pool)
Welcome in our house is every guest who behaves well, is friendly to the facility of apartments and ecologically separated his own waste...
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi :-) my name is Roman.
I am from Slovakia and alternately I live in Austria and Slovakia.
I'm cool phlegmatic, conflict free man, who likes traveling and meet new people...
most appreciate FREEDOM ...
I'm fresh in his fifties but I feel always young :-)
I like Skiing, hiking, walking, cycling, motor bikes, I could not live without my phone and Internet.
I like all types of music...
Quality service that I would like in my traveling, of course I also offer in our houses...
Breakfast in the house and option to use the kitchen.
Anything you need you just have to ask and if in my hand I will do my best to help.
If you come to Austria - Salzburg district, everybody will be welcome :-)
I can communicate with guests in English, German, Slovak, Czech, Italian, Russian,..
It will be my pleasure to show you around...
Proper attention to make your stay enjoyable.