Bring the whole family to Camdenton for an amazing vacation on the Lake of the Ozarks! This 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom offers unbeatable views of the lake and comfortably sleeps up to 19 guests. Catch some rays on the private dock, or put your boat in the water and spend a day out on the crystal clear water. At the end of a long day, head out to the balcony and watch the sun dip below the treeline.
Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Everyone in your travel group will be able to spread out during your stay in this immaculate 3,200-square-foot home. You’ll find large glass windows throughout the home which all look out upon the lake and beautiful dense forest.
There’s no better place to relax after a long day on the lake than in the living room. Take in the beautiful scenary or use the Roku to stream your favorite Netflix or Hulu shows to the flat-screen TV.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals at your home-away-from-home! If you’d like to cook and dine al fresco, step out to the balcony and use the gas grill, and dine at the patio table.
Before you retire for the evening, head down to the private dock and enjoy the sunset over the lake!
The master bedroom has a pair of queen beds as well as a twin-over-full bunk bed, and there’s a king bed in the second bedroom. You’ll find a queen bed and a twin-over-full bunk bed in the third bedroom, the fourth bedroom has a queen bed, and the fifth bedroom has a twin-over-full bunk bed.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a private dock, 2 adult kayaks, 2 children’s kayaks, paddle board, paddle boat, balcony, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs with Roku, wireless internet access, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, parking and much more!
- Private lakefront location on the Little Niangua Arm of the Lake of the Ozarks. The home has a private dock with slips for boats and jet skis. 30-minute drive to Lake of the Ozarks State Park, several golf courses within driving distance
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.