About this listing
2 bed, 2 bathroom shabby chic, first-floor, coastal condo within a short walking distance to over a dozen restaurants and shops! Enjoy the comfortable interior and lounge on the large back deck and watch the unbelievable marsh sunset view that overlooks a majestic pond. Come and make yourself at home!
This condo is tucked away in a quiet complex that most locals don't even know exists. A peaceful get away decorated in a coastal theme that invites you to enjoy island living. Public beach access are plenty around the island or enjoy all the adventures the Golden Isles of Georgia have to offer.
The entire condo is your home away from home during your stay. The owner lives nearby and is available only when you request.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in washer machine (located in the kitchen). It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back)
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement (6 guests). We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
- Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
- If you’re coming to SSI to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.