This 1770 sq/ft designer townhouse is an oasis in a spectacular downtown location. Walk everywhere, including the beach. Big windows bathe all 3 west-facing stories with sunlight and ocean breezes. Enjoy the ultimate SoCal indoor/outdoor lifestyle with fruit trees, garden and two big decks. Put dinner on the grill and toast the evenings. There are 3 bd, 2 full & 2 half bathrooms and a big loft. Private 2-car garage. Chef's dream kitchen. Many extras included for an extraordinary extended stay.
This 1770 sq/ft designer townhouse is a magnificently appointed oasis in a stellar walk-everywhere location. It's a front west-facing townhome with three sides catching the sun and ocean breezes. Within blocks you’ll discover hundreds of restaurants, movies, concerts, fitness & yoga studios, farmers market, world-class shopping, Third St. Promenade and famous Santa Monica Pier and beach! There are 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms plus 2 half baths and a huge loft with a roof deck. Bamboo floors (and wifi) throughout. Private 2-car garage. The kitchen is a chef’s dream. Enjoy movie nights on one of two widescreen TVs. This townhouse is also special because of the extras amenities far beyond the ordinary vacation rental. The home is carefully stocked for you with: a pantry with cooking staples, medicine chest, office supplies for taking care of business, and equipment for taking care of fun - bikes, rollerblades, boogie boards etc. Fido and Fluffy naturally get their own welcome package. :) Housekeeping is included.
THE WHOLE TOWNHOUSE AND ALL THE AMENITIES.
BIG DECKS: French doors open to the first floor deck, which features a Weber gas grill, sectional for lounging, heat lamp, fountain, herb garden and prolific lemon tree. The sunny roof deck has a bistro table/chairs and tomato plants. The front garden is also for picking and the yard is for enjoying!
CHEF’S KITCHEN: This gourmet kitchen has it all - a Viking range and separate microwave/convection oven, Caesarstone counters, French cookware, Vitamix blender, KitchenAid mixer & food processor, Nespresso machine, Breville tea-maker. It comes stocked with pantry basics so you can enjoy your holiday without running to the store for simple ingredients, such as a large range of spices, oils and vinegars, condiments, ziplock bags and wraps, Nespresso pods and tea.
LIVING/DINING: Mid-Century modern furnishings and world art. Gas fireplace, powder room, dining table for six.
MASTER BEDROOM: Cal-King 4-poster bed with memory foam mattress and European linens. Fireplace, balcony, walk-in closet. Ensuite with shower and two sinks. The medicine chest and first aid kit is stocked with the basics so you’re not running to the drugstore at midnight.
2nd BEDROOM: Comfortable Room&Board full-size pullout bed, 55-inch wall-mounted TV w/AppleTV, Netflix, extended cable w/ HBO & Showtime and DVR. Closet with hanging space and drawers, work desk, and hundreds of books for that summer read!
3rd LOFT BEDROOM: This cozy bedroom with a queen bed is off the loft, with its own door for privacy.
LOFT: Loft has its own toilet and small sink. Plus a mini-fridge and microwave — making the upstairs bedroom beautifully contained, including a big roof deck.
HOME ENTERTAINMENT: 65”inch flatscreen with AppleTV, Netflix, extended cable w/ HBO & Showtime, DVR.
Private 2-car garage
Two visitor passes for street parking.
FITNESS & ADVENTURE -
2 21-speed city bikes
Rollerblades (His & Her: ladies 7-8 1/2; mens 9-10 1/2)
2 boogie boards,
Beach umbrella, towels, frisbees,
HOUSEKEEPING: Housekeeping for extended stays: Every second Friday, a dynamo of a housekeeper cleans the house, washes and changes the linens.
OFFICE/BUSINESS: There are two office spaces with desks - the loft and 2nd bedroom. High speed Wifi throughout the home, phone line. It's stocked with office equipment and supplies for your use: printer/scanner/fax with a ream of paper, and everything from staplers to envelopes to paperclips.
WELL-BEHAVED PETS WELCOME! We’ll prepare doggy beds, leashes, poop bags, toys, treats and bowls for your furry family members. For cats, kitty litter and pan is provided. Everyone deserves a holiday! Please see House Rules for pet approval.
Interaction with guests
There is a keybox at the front door. You'll be given that code and the code for the front gate.
You'll also have a local hospitality manager with her cell phone number to efficiently and effectively handle anything that might arise.
Feel free to schedule a time to meet the hospitality manager in person, either to greet you when you arrive at the home (before 6pm) or once you get settled in.
Other things to note
* The owners live here only part of the year. Personal items are removed and closets are clear for your belongings - and your vacation of a lifetime.
* Summer 2017 is the first time this property has been available on Airbnb. Previously, it was a favorite property on another site with all 5-star reviews.
* CAR AVAILABLE: If you're interested in including a 2013 Prius C with less than 10K miles, contact us for details.
* The city of Santa Monica regulates Airbnb to a 30-day minimum when renting an entire premises. (Shorter periods are restricted to renting a room/sharing space with the owner there.)
*** TELL US YOUR DATES AND WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT. ***
- Yes, rules suck and none of us like them. So we’ll keep it brief and just underscore what no doubt is totally obvious to you. Basically, the rules are to be cool and be adult. Specifically: 1. Quiet hours are 11pm-8am nightly. This is a quiet street, so please respect the neighbors. 2. The guests at the home must be the same guest(s) listed on the reservation. Also, the number of guests staying and/or sleeping at the home must not exceed the people listed on the reservation. Occasional guests you are responsible for are fine. 3. There is a one-strike rule regarding disturbances. Shouting, profanity, late night noise, amplified music, loud ‘get togethers,’ public drunkedness or nuisances — none of that. Any incident with officials such as police being called for a disturbance, will, at the owners’ discretion, forfeit the reservation and deposit. 5. The ‘no smoking’ rule above is a serious one. No smoking within at least 50 feet of the home. 4. Please respect that this is a shoeless household.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.