Located in the coveted Kawartha Lakes 7-lake system, this cozy, pine-lined cottage sits on 300 feet of private waterfront. Offers both beach and deep water swimming in crystal clear waters. The ample, level grounds, provide perfect areas for outdoor activities and eating. Located a short distance north of Bobcaygeon and Buckhorn. Ideal for anyone looking to unwind and enjoy a classic cottage experience.
Three bedrooms accommodate 2 people, while fourth bedroom ideal for kids with 2 bunk beds. Includes eat-in kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker/grinder, all dishes, pots/pans etc... Shower, washer/dryer. Screened in porch. The cottage is bright and breezy with beautiful views of the lake.
Canoe, kayaks (4), water noodles, beach toys, trampoline - please bring your own life jackets if you intend on boating
Muskoka chairs, two picnic tables
Two TV's, two DVD players. CD player.
Interaction with guests
Hosts available remotely 24/7 throughout your stay via text/mobile.
Other things to note
Please bring drinking and cooking water as tap water is unfiltered from the lake.
Please bring your own linens (sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, beach towels).
Duvets, duvet covers, pillows and blankets provided.
Laundry detergent, hand soap, tea towels, paper towels, toilet paper, basic condiments provided as well.
Internet: we do not offer free wi-fi but Rogers provides LTE signal in the area. Create your own wi-fi hotspot using your phone/data plan.
No smoking. No pets.
- Food must be stored in cottage due to wildlife
- Please keep music and noise down as sound travels easily across lake
- Please ONLY flush toilet paper down the toilet. No sanitary napkins, baby wipes, paper towel etc.
- All garbage to be taken to local land fill - permit pass provided along with clear bags
- Use secure dock box provided to store garbage.
- Seven night minimum stay
- Check in after 3pm Saturday. Check out noon Saturday