Located in a quiet side street right in the center of Bali’s popular Seminyak district, the villa lays within short walking distance to the beach and is surrounded by a great variety of restaurants, boutiques, bars and spas.
A spacious living area, private pool, comfortable king-size beds, two bathtubs in closed gardens outside and a fully equipped kitchen make a perfect home for families, couples and groups of friends.
The villa has just been renovated and new furnished (June 2017).
• King-Size Bed
• Comfortable Mattress and Pillows
• TV & DVD-player
• Safety box
2 EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
• Rain Shower
• Fresh Towels
• Shampoo, Shower Gel, Conditioner, Hand Soap
• Hair Dryer
2 BATHROOMS OUTSIDE
• Terazzo Stone Bathtub
• Beautiful small Garden and Lights
• Open to the Gardens with no Walls or Glass
• Fee WiFi
• Comfortable Sofa
• 49'' Flat TV
• International TV Channels
• Selection of Movies on DVD
• Bluetooth Sound System
• Wooden Dining Table and Chairs
POOL AND GARDEN
• Private Swimming Pool
• Sunbeds receiving a lot of Sunlight
• Tropical Gardens and beautiful Garden Lights
• Refrigerator and Freezer
• Water Dispenser
• Microwave, Rice-Cooker, Coffee-Maker, Toaster, Blender, Water Heater
• Dishes, Cutlery and Glasses
You will have the entire villa for yourself. You can also decide the time our staff can clean the villa and make up the beds everyday.
Interaction with guests
I will welcome you when you arrive and show you the villa. I am also happy to give you tips and recommendations about the area.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems during your stay please contact me anytime.
Other things to note
• Daily housekeeping (Monday to Saturday)
• Fresh towels, linen and sheets
• Shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, hand soap, bath salt
• Free and unlimtied WiFi
• Airport transfer available (free if staying 5 nights or more)
Available (for extra charge):
• Dinner (cooked for you in the villa)
• Extra beds
• Tours with one of our drivers
• Baby cot / baby chair / baby stroller / pool fence / baby sitter
• Laundry service
• Local SIM-cards
• Motor bike rental
• Cake, flowers, surprises for your loved ones
• Anything, just ask :)
Hi, my name is Mia. I am originally from Java and moved to Bali about 7 years ago. Here I work as a villa manager and just started to host guests at my first own villa. I love my job because I meet a lot of nice people and can make them happy on their vacation.
I love travelling as well and I love eating good seafood.
I am looking forward to hosting you and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.