The 4 bed accommodation is a self-contained wing of La Voglina, a Classic 18th Century Baroque Villa and Estate by Renown Architectural School of Filippo Juvarra in Italy’s most celebrated culinary and wine regions. Price per bedroom + breakfast + use of common parts.
The date on La Vogilina’s church bell indicates that the church was consecrated in 1776 when it became a convent. In 1800 Napoleon reportedly used the Villa as his headquarters for the Battle of Marengo (visit local museum).
- Free parking on premises