Hanoi Sweet & Cozy Apartment 1 hour by taxi from NoiBai airport, located in a quiet and peaceful in center of Hanoi, 46 Yet Kieu Alley at 24 Yet Kieu street, one of the main street in Hanoi with 15 minutes walking to Hanoi Old Quarter. There are many cafes, restaurants, shops, banks, gyms, markets, big hospitals and museums nearby with 5-15 minutes walking. Big living room with sofa, two bedrooms with King Bed and full of brandnew and comfortable equipment. Come and enjoy your stay. Thank you!
50m2 to use. Excellent for big family, couples, tourists and businessmen, located in Yet Kieu alley which 1 minutes on foot from Yet Kieu street, cozy and silent at night. We have a common free space to park two motorbikes. Security guard at the Ground floor of the building on working time, and security gate of the building 24/24 which guests also have the key from host.
- High speed Wifi available and free - Cable TV - Free Tea or coffee - Free drinking water - Free motobike parking - Motobike for rent 6$/day. - Inside Hanoi Motor tournament with a Hanoian driver girl or Hanoian driver man with 12$ for half-day (8am to 1pm or from 6pm to 11pm) or 22$ for all day. OTHERS USEFUL TIPS: - FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE APARTMENT + 12 seats Small Airport Van with 2$/person to the last stop at Quang Trung street, then 2$ taxi to my place. + Big best service Airport bus No 86 with 1.5$/ticket to Hoan Kiem lake or Hanoi railway station (last stop). I suggest get off at Hanoi railway station and walking 6 minutes to the apartment. + Many taxi brands straight to the apartment with 18$ in 1 hour. - CHECK IN 1 hour before you come to my please give me a message and you can get the key from me or my staff. - EAT AND DRINK NEARBY: + Pavement foods on Tran Hung Dao street and nearby on Phan Boi Chau street, Da Tuong street, especially MI VAN THAN on 98 Tran Hung Dao street - 1.5$/big bowl - perfect! All about 5 minutes walking. + Good restaurants like Nangtam restaurant at 79 Tran Hung Dao street; Sen NamThanh buffee restaurant at 84B Nguyen Du street; Quan An Ngon restaurant at 18 Phan Boi Chau; alot of cafeterias on Tran Hung Dao street with 5 minutes walking. - ATM NEARBY: Tienphong Bank at 4 Yet Kieu street; Vietinbank at 108 Tran Hung Dao street. - SHOPPING NEARBY: + Temporary market on 92 Tran Hung Dao street in the morning 3 minutes walking. + Hanoi city mart on 49 Hai Ba Trung street. - VISITING NEARBY: Hoa Lo prison; Van Mieu Temple of literature; Museum of Police; Museum of Vietnamese women; Friendship Labour Cultural Palace; Quan Su 15th century pagoda; St Joseph Church; Hanoi Old Quarter; Hoan Kiem lake; Thien Quang lake; etc... Alot and enjoy it!
Interaction with guests
My friends and I are working at Hanoi Old Quarter and willing to meet and assist you during your stay in Hanoi. We are happy to provide you with true local knowledge, skill and experience, especialy whenever you spend time to go around Hanoi Old Quarter. Connect me anytime.
Other things to note
- Best way to get to our apartment from Noi bai airport is go by Bus No 86 to the last stop, then go on foot for 7 minutes to check in. It cost only 3 US dollars for two people but 20 US dollars by taxi to the apartment. - Close the door and the gate after get in or get our of apartment! - Please give us a review and comment after your time here. We appreciate all of your ideas for better services.
- Do the dishes and the washing yourselves
- Keep quiet after 11pm
- Turn off all electric equipment before get out, only the fridge left working.
- Let water wet your cigarrete before throw it in to the basket bin
- Keep the key and every equipment in good condition during your stay, unless you have to pay money for repairing or replace another one.
Welcome to my apartment all travelers!
>>This apartment of mine is the new building apartment. It is more of a home stay as most of my guests are from all around the world and felt at homes when staying at my place.
>>Aside from renting out my rooms, i forged many friendships along the way.
>>A little bit about the location of my apartment, it is at Yet Kieu Street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. This is 3 minutes walking to Tran Hung Dao street, one of the busiest main streets in Hanoi, multiple street food and eateries are available nearby. supermarket and banks are within walking distance. 5 mins motorbike or taxi distance to the Old quarter. The building is connected and just beside the main roads.
>>The apartment comes with fully equipment kitchen and bathroom for your private usage. Free laundry yourself with washing machine and high speed internet is available in the room and high quality air conditioner and two fans for bedroom and living room.
>>Please feels free to contact me even it is last minute, if my apartment is available, you can be sure that you will be served.
>> The price stated is per night stay. If you wish to stay longer even months, I can accommodate you too. Long term tenants including working professionals and business people renting are appreciated.
>>And finally, welcome to Hanoi and enjoy your stay and your time in Hanoi.
Thank you so much!