The Ivy Haus is a 24/7 self-service, walk-in, walk-out apartment located right at the heart of Hanoi. It endeavours to make guests feel at home the moment they enter the house. It is your home away from home in Hanoi, however long your stay may be The Ivy Haus is pioneering a new and unique concept of hospitality: it merges accessibility and hotel standard quality with homelike comfort and the privacy of serviced suites
- Spacious & fully-furnished guest suite, containing: 1 bedroom, rooftop shared kitchen area, clean & private toilet and shower room
- Self-checkin: 24/7 -> virtual host
- Private feel & ensuite apartment
- High-speed Wifi
- Free (basic) breakfast: cereal, milk, snacks, etc..
- Noise level: low (quiet residential), yet the apartment is located right at the heart of Hanoi
- Location: centre of Hanoi, laid on backbone street of Hanoi old quarter, 5 mins walk to Sword Lake
- Double-glazed, insulated sound dampening window
- Hardwood oak floor
- 1 king-sized bed & 1 optional customized bed (please see the photo)
- Air-Conditioning, cabled TV
- High-speed Wifi
- Hair dryer, clean towels, shampoo & showering gel
- Free Laundry
- We offer both Airport Transfer & Pocket Wifi services for arriving clients at the best rate in local market
- Tour arrangement: I'm more than happy to help you arrange tours to different points of interest: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh with the most reliable tour agencies at the most competitive rate (Please refer to our photos for details)
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: 1:00PM / Check-out time: 11:00AM.
- If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don't hesitate to let us know
You will have your own room, your own bathrooms. A small living area with sink to make coffee and tea and tons of closet space! We have a small fridge, a microwave, toaster and hot water kettle. You'll have everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Also did we mention we have prepared a Local Guidebook detailing What-to-eat/ Where-to-go for you to explore Hanoi?
Interaction with guests
We'll take you lead. I work pretty much all day so interactions are minimal but would love to share a few places I know about the city with you if we ran across each other. I try to automate the checking in and out process as much as possible.
Other things to note
* Please be respectful of the house and neighbourhood, it would be a hassle if I get complaints and I needed to let Airbnb know about any incidents that occur
* As per local regulation, we would really be appreciated if you could provide details of your full name/ passport number/ country of origin. This is for nothing but a track record requested by local authority to make sure we're running a right business. Please be noted that your info will be kept secret confidential.
* Thank you very much, I am very much looking forward to hosting you
Please respect my neighbors - I'm good friends with all of them!
We appreciate if you could note the following:
- ELECTRICITY Lights/AC: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too
- NO PARTIES OR GATHERINGS: You are renting a private residential apartment in a very residential area; it is a house-share originally built from an old French villa, so please do not treat it as a commercial hotel, because it is not. I cannot allow any gatherings in the house and therefore also please no alcohol in the apartment.
- KEEP NOISE LOW AFTER 10:00PM: Sound travels well in these old Hanoian townhouses and neighbours do hear everything, so after 10:00PM please keep noise and talking in the room to a minimum
- No smoking inside the House, but we have a balcony as smoking area
- Leave window opened if possible for fresh air
- Shoes off the oak floor: please put your shoes in the rack
- Turn off all electricity furnitures before you leave
- Keep "your" house clean for your own comfort
We love Hanoi. We love the weather and how close everything is to each others. I work in banking and Ivy does digital marketing. Ivy graduated from Sussex University in International Business Major while I have completed Bachelor degree of Accounting & Finance from Southampton Uni.
We have a few spare units that offers privacy, convenience and comfort so we thought why not share it with the community. We strive to offer a similar Hyatt-like comfort with a touch of Hanoi to your stay.
We enjoy travelling the world and creating new experiences. Our favorite countries are western part of Europe (we've been to Italy, Paris, Austria). Through these travels, we've been fortunate to learn what a good Airbnb experience (and host) looks like: A great home, with a friendly host, in an awesome neighborhood, and the ability to do the things you love! We try ensure that each and every guest we host walks away with all of that and hopefully more.
Life is short and so we want you to enjoy every bit of it.
Now go out and discover the world!