This area has nice west coast atmosphere. You will feel like you are in somewhere not in Japan. There are lots of fun☆
Sunset from here is just so gorgeous !!
Basic kitchen utensils as well as amenities are free to use.
Of course included free pocket wifi.
Enjoy your stay with your family and friends!
Thank you for looking up my house(^ ^)Feel free to ask me anything!
This is Airbnb, not a hotel room so please be respectful to neighbors.
Here is some rules for staying this house. Please read first and make sure that you can follow it ♪
1. Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
2. Non smoking anywhere in this house, balcony nor building.
3. If you smoke outside, please concern about neighbors and please do not make mess there.
4. Please keep quiet from 9pm to 7am.
5. Please do not bring anyone home without permission.
6. Please do not take anything home such as cooking equipment and so on.
7. Please turn off all the lights, TV, and AC before you leave house.
8. Please do not answer entry-phone if someone you don’t know is there.
9. No pets allowed.
10. If someone talk to you in the building or around there, please just say that you are my friend.
11. Please keep your trash in your room till you check-out.
12. Please take one towel and blanket each person and if it...
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there! It is our pleasure to host people new to Japan.
We’re born and raised Japan. Sake and Karaoke lover and traveler.
Our home reflects what we’ve seen during travel experiences and our style.
On our day off, we often go for Karaoke with friends.
There is a lot of fun place for Karaoke and drinks in our town.
Sometimes I can meet very cool people up there and we enjoy that moment
Also it is great place to have tasty Sake.
There are a lot of Bar and Izakaya(informal Japanese gastropub) which serve tons of amazing local Sake.
If you want to join nice tours or booking something,
this web site is the largest content of sightseeing
and very helpful. Check it out :)
Hope you enjoy Japan as much as I do and you are