Historic 1-bedroom Edwardian apartment in the Inner Mission
• Walk Score 94 ("Walker’s Paradise"). 5 mins to shops, restaurants & bars
• Bike Score 99 ("Biker's Paradise")
• Transit Score 81 ("Excellent Transit")
• High end queen mattress
• Walk-in closet
• Private work area in room
• Fast (50Mb) Wifi
• Full use of spacious, stocked kitchen. Tea/coffee/bread provided
• On-site washer+dryer
• Leafy Backyard w/ BBQ + Fire pit
• Hip neighborhood
• 10min drive to downtown
• Superhost Insider Tips!
• No additional guests inside without prior approval.
• Please keep noise down after 10pm and be respectful of neighbors. We enjoy a great relationship with our neighbors and want to keep it that way.
• Please leave the house and its furnishings in the same condition you found it (deep cleaning is covered by the cleaning fee).
• We can often be flexible with our check-in and check-out times, but please inquire first
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Eoin (pronounced "Owen") is a native of Ireland and has lived in San Francisco for over 18 years. An engineer-turned-bicycle tour guide, he's a great resource for insider recs on SF, like where to find the tiniest bar in San Francisco or the best spot for a city trail run.
Susie is from the East Coast, and migrated west by way of Austin, Texas. When not working on her events and marketing business, you may find her in the back garden indulging her succulent obsession.
We travel a lot for work and fun, and use Airbnb extensively as both hosts and guests. We look forward to meeting you!