THIS IS A V.I.P. VILLA! Our BLUE BAY BEACH VILLA 33 is CLOSE TO THE BEACH AND THE POOL. Centrally located in the tropical garden with a great view over the pool, the flamingo lake and the golfcourse! There is always a great breeze at the spacious veranda where the humming birds and butterflies will cross your veranda for some fruits...
Our V.I.P. BLUE BAY BEACH VILLAS are selected for their superior location within the Village and have been fully renovated in 2016. The Villas have been freshly painted, are newly decorated and equipped with brand new silent inverter airconditioners.
Blue Bay is a fully gated Golf and Beach Resort with 24h security. It is child friendly and very safe. Our guests will have full access to all Blue Bay facilities including the beach with sun beds and gazebos, pool, restaurants, bars, dive center, golf, tennis and gym.
Contrary to the other villas in Blue Bay we offer many extras at no additional cost. As an extra and only for guests of our exclusive V.I.P. BLUE BAY BEACH VILLAS we provide the following services and accessories free of charge:
* Free airport transfer and return
* Early check-in, if possible
* Late check-out, if possible
* Please note that storage of suitcases is always possible as well as late return of beach passes and beach towels
In our V.I.P. Villas we provide:
* Three times the WiFi speed as other villas through a brand new fiber optic cable
* Apple TV and Netflix
* Silent inverter airconditioners in all bedrooms
* Cooling fans and atmospheric lighting at the veranda
* American 110V and European 220V outlets and various adapters
* Curaçao travel and dive guides and activities flyers
* Our personal list of favorite beaches, beach clubs, restaurants etc.
* Several board games, playing cards and a small library
* Pack and play and baby chair at a small extra charge
In our fully equipped kitchens we provide:
* Ice cold beers and non-alcoholic refreshment upon arrival
* Full set of olive oil, balsamico, sugar, spices etc. for your cooking use
* Detergents, foils, ziplocs and trash bags
* Nespresso and American coffee machine plus coffee for the first few days
* Electrical stove, microwave, grill, cooker, blender, toaster
* Table grill suitable for meat, fish, cheese, vegetables, eggs and pancakes
In our bathrooms we also provide:
* Beach towels
* Bath towels and bath mats
* Hair dryers
* Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and handsoap
In our storage rooms we also provide:
* Washing machine plus detergent and fabric softener
* Cool box to take to the beaches
* Beach toys, snorkel sets and inflatables for kids
We also offer sports gear for our villas to share:
* 4 golf sets, free of charge upon availability
* 4 tennis rackets and balls, free of charge upon availability
Interaction with guests
We live close by and know the island very well. We are always standby just in case and we will be happy to help you with any questions you might have e.g. upcoming concerts and events, suggestions and reservations for the best restaurants etc.
Other things to note
We think the economical use of energy and water is important. That is why we chose to make energy and water an additional cost. The energy consumption of the inverter airconditioners, refrigerator and other equipment in the villa is low though. The average costs are about Eur 50 per week. Based on meter readings and the actual rates of the utility companies we will settle the amount at the end of your stay.
Blue Bay Golf & Beach Resort is an upscale resort in peaceful surroundings with lots of privacy. Please respect all guests.
Hi! I am Brit. Originally I am from the Netherlands. In 2010 I moved to Curaçao, where I still enjoy the island to the fullest. The island and the climate are fantastic! The most beautiful beaches of which Blue Bay with its white sandy beach with many palm trees, the turquoise sea, the cozy beach bars and upscale restaurants is at the top of my list. I live in Julianadorp, the residential area next to Blue Bay. It is a tree-lined neighborhood which is characterized by colonial villas, peace, space and tropical gardens. I rent out villas in Blue Bay which are all lovely and each in turn has to offer something special. As I live nearby the villas I am always standby just in case.