Feel at home in this modern condo. Convenient for families, romantic ambiance for couples or ideal for small groups. What better way to be close to nature surrounding the Canal Lachine with a superb view of downtown Montreal. In the synergy of the city and the famous Griffintown district, the condo has access to a private terrace on the roof and a BBQ on the balcony. Inside, the condo has two separate closed bedrooms, comfortable living room, all equipped kitchen and complete bathroom.
2 Closed bedrooms
- Room 1: Queen size bed.
- Room 2: Small children's bed.
- Possibility of double inflatable air mattress in the living room and room 2
- Portable playpen for baby available.
- Complete bathroom (bath and shower)
- Full equipped kitchen including coffee maker, herbal tea, toaster, microwave and kettle.
- Leather sofa for 8 people in the living room, flat screen TV (no cable but possible to connect a laptop with HDMI or ChromeCast).
- Dining room table for 4 people with large counter top and 2 stools.
- Backdoor access to private terrace on the roof with 2 Adirondack chairs, also a dim lighting for evenings.
- Easy and free parking place on the street.
- Enter and exit the condo from the front
- Private roof terrace
- BBQ on the balcony
- Access to all appliances
- Easy and free parking, on the street
Interaction with guests
I can inform you of different districts and can give suggestions if needed as I am updated on many activities and tendencies in Montreal.
Other things to note
We are in a quiet residential street, close to restaurants, bars and activities. And all this can be done by foot.
Many equipment available on demand for babies or children (free).