About this listing
Amazing views from this luxury three bedroom house. This stylish, sunny house with open plan living is central and safe. Plunge pool with barbecue make this the perfect holiday home. Set in Green Point, a vibrant and historical neighbourhood.
This amazing sunny three bedroom house has it all for the perfect Cape Town holiday. The house is recently renovated and has a brand new kitchen and three bedrooms, all en suite. Enjoy the fantastic view from your three storey holiday residence high up and a little back garden with plunge pool and barbecue.
Green Point has been called the Soho of Cape Town – with its funky restaurants and busy nightclubs, the place has an energy all of its own. You are in the middle of all the local action: a short five minutes drive brings you to the famous beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay or Cape Town city bowl.
The house offers:
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room/lounge with DSTV
- Big main bedroom with Kings size bed, amazing views, full en-suite bathroom and air con
- Second bedroom with Kings size bed and full en-suite bathroom
- Third bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Plunge pool with wooden deck and barbecue
- Garage for a small car
- Clean towels and cotton sheets
- Maid twice times a week
The whole house with garden and plunge pool is exclusively available for you. We will send a maid twice times a week for your convenience. There are two sets of keys and one parking in the garage for a small sized car with direct access to the house available for you.
Interaction with guests
I meet all the guests, and provide a welcome pack: which includes a bottle of wine, and some basics to settle in like fruit, juice, milk, coffee, tea, bread and butter. I have created an extensive guidebook and like to share my tips on local hot spots: from beaches to nightlife and of course, all the amazing restaurants. I am a big fan of my city and love to share it with you.
We don't have any super strict house rules and want our guests to enjoy themselves. At the same time, we assume common sense in the behaviour of our guests and respect for our property.
Unfortunately, for legal/insurance reason we need to inform you of a couple of important issues. The following should be read & understand/adhered to by all of our guests:
1) House manual available in the house with information about the house, house rules and tips and recommendations for Atlantic Seaboard and Cape Town.
2) Cape Town can have strong winds. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to close gates, doors, windows and umbrellas to avoid breakage. Guests are using the un-managed and self-catering property on their own and are responsible for the above.
3) No partying and excessive use of alcohol permitted.
4) We have a security system with cameras in-and outside the house for your safety. Use the provided keys to lock the main doors and gates of the property at all times. Make sure the locks are turned at least once to close properly. It is your responsibility to assure they are locked at all times and the alarm is on. In case of lost keys notify your host immediately.
5) Use of pool at your own risk. Supervise children or people that cannot swim at all times.
6) No house guests or sleep overs.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Originally from Austria I was enchanted by South Africa and it's people and came to live here in 2007.
I love to travel and enjoy the vibrant, eclectic cultural mix in Cape Town. We live in the beautiful Atlantic seaboard area, between the sea and the mountain.
During my time in South Africa I have learned to love Cape Town every day more. As a designer, I enjoy finding local gems and vintage treasures.
As a host, I give local tips and share my favorite spots in the city.