Explore the beautiful Pacific Northwest from this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Gold Bar. With accommodations for 8, this property is perfect for families or friends traveling together. Whether you're gathered around the fire-pit in the fenced in yard or listening to the serene sounds of the Skykomish River, you're sure to have a peaceful getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Full Size Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Pullout w/Memory Foam Pad | Loft: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Boasting 2,000 square feet, this home features vaulted ceilings, rich wood accents, and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer natural light and incredible views!
Lounge in the open living room as you warm toes by the fire and pick out your favorite movie to watch. The flat-screen TV and soundbar provide a movie theater experience from the comfort of your home-away-from-home!
Head into the kitchen and try out new recipes using state-of-the-art appliances. With expansive countertops and a center island, you'll have enough space to roll out homemade dough as you plan a pizza night!
Follow the staircase with rustic log banister to the loft and 2nd bedroom and get ready for a good night's rest. The loft features a queen-sized bed, while the bunk room has a twin-over-twin bunk bed and fold-out Euro twin bed with comfortable memory foam pad. For extra guests you can use the full-sized inflatable mattress that automatically and quietly maintains selected firmness for a restful night's sleep.
If you're looking for a more private space, retreat to the master bedroom with a king-sized bed, full-sized sleeper sofa, and living area with flat-screen TV. Right off of the front door, you'll have a private entrance to the front patio for easy access to the bench swing and fire pit!
Admire your private riverfront view from the deck for a relaxing day outdoors!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, waffle maker, french press, grill, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas fireplace, board games, shed storage, front porch, swing, fire pit, deck, outdoor seating, riverfront views, 2 car parking, and much more!
- Incredible Gold Bar location! Easy access to river activities, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and Seattle
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in