About this listing
An elegant and vintage apartment in an 18th century building located in the historic center of Como. The apartment is located near the Duomo and the lake. The main public transport and parking for cars can be easily reached.
The ideal place to spend a stay in the heart of the historic center and at the same time in modern life in the city of Como.
At your disposal everything you need for a relaxing stay:
- In the historic center
- Strategic position
- Equipped kitchen
- Rich in original vintage elements
- Hair dryer, shampoo and bubble bath
- Comfortable double sofa bed
- A rich library of books available
Located in Viale Lecco 105, in the heart of the historic center of Como just outside the walled city (the shopping and shopping area), our apartment rises to the second. The main features of this penthouse are the magnificent ceiling of exposed beams and the splendid view over the dome of the Duomo. The large and large windows make the studio particularly light, suitable for up to 2 adults, or alternatively 2 adults and 1 child. In the living area you will find a modern fully equipped open kitchen with 4 burners and an oven for those who love cooking, refrigerator, freezer. Always in the living room there is a dining table, small bookcase and comfortable sofa bed.
Interaction with guests
The service and the hospitality first and foremost, to our guests we hold ... For every need or suggestion you find us 5 minutes walk from home: our office is located in Via Rovelli 37! We are available every day, including weekend, at any time you want !!!
Other things to note
For any other information we are available at any time!
- We only ask you to relax, have fun, be respectful of our environment and respect the schedule check-in (from 3 PM to 7PM) and check-out (by 11 AM). Starting from 7 PM, a surcharge of € 10 will be applied for each hour of delay. We also remind at our guests that, as foreseen by the regional law, at your arrival will be required the payment of the local city tax equivalent to € 1 per person per night.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.