10% off or 3rd night free through 12/14/2017. Escape and relax at our little slice of lake life. Our newly renovated cottage, perfect for family fun or a romantic getaway, offers a shaded yard with a dock slip, fire pit and hot tub. We're centrally located in a highly desired spot--a quick drive to Deep Creek State Park and main restaurant area as well as to the top of Wisp ski resort. Swallow Falls State Park, with one of the highest waterfalls in the state, is just down the road.
First step: Relax ( stay connected with Wi-Fi). We've made it easy to put things down--the spacious mudroom provides a bench, shelves and racks for your skis and snowboards, plus room for helmets, hats and scarves.
You'll find the new kitchen, open to the light and airy living room that offers plenty of plush seating and a pull-out couch, 50-inch flat screen TV and game table. The screened-in porch is well lit for family gatherings or quiet reading.
Make yourself comfortable in the romantic master suite, which provides a king bed, lace canopy, cozy bedding and flat screen TV. Upstairs, find another romantic bedroom with a queen bed and a third bedroom with queen and double beds, both with flat-screen TV's.
Second step: Have fun! Kids will entertain themselves on the obstacle course while you soak in the hot tub, lounge in a hammock or play Foosball on the porch. Just a short walk to the dock (or you can drive and park closer. Our house is viewable and one house away from the dock access parking entrance). Gather around the fire, grill BBQ and play hide-and-seek in the tree-covered yard or pop in a movie.
Third step: Repeat! We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and come back to visit.
Please let us know how we can make your stay even better next time.
Other things to note
Tax is included in price.
- 3 Night stay required for all summer weekends, federal holidays and Autumn Glory week, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years (Not included in special rate).
- 15% additional fee for Christmas, New Years, and Thanksgiving holiday stays
- Prices include taxes
- Quiet hours (county ordinance) 11 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Check in-after 3 p.m./Check out-10 a.m.
- Occupancy is restricted to no more than 10 persons (this includes adults, children and infants). No sororities, fraternities or non-chaperoned groups are allowed.
- MUST be at least 25 years of age
- No camping or RVs are permitted on the property.
- Damages must be reported immediately to Homeowner. Guest and members of the Rental Party are responsible for all damages and losses to the home incurred during their stay.