About this listing
The flat is located within a short walking distance of many lovely cafes, bars, restaurants and Victoria Park.
There is a nearby bus stop with buses to Shoreditch, Liverpool Street, St Paul Cathedral and Oxford Street.
Tube access is from nearby Bow Road Station.
The property is family (including baby) friendly, and there is free parking.
This space is ideal for visitors coming to London looking for a convenient, local and comfortable place to stay. The apartment is baby friendly and I can provide a cot, a high chair, and toys.
The bedroom has one double bed which sleeps two, and the living room is equipped with two comfortable sofas.
I can provide an air mattress to put in the living room for a 3rd person.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials, kettle, toaster and fridge. The living room has plenty space to sit around and relax after a day of sightseeing.
Bed-sheets, duvet and towels are provided.
The bathroom has both shower and bath.
There is no washing machine.
Interaction with guests
While I am away my place is managed by a professional company who will communicate with you from throughout the booking process and during your stay. Their super friendly team is available 24/7 to help you with anything you need.
Other things to note
Late check-in fees:
- For check-ins between 21:30 and 23:30 and 07:00 and 09:00 there is a £20 fee
- For check-ins between 23:30 and 01:00 there is a £50 fee
- For check-ins between 01:00 and 07:00 there will a fee. Please contact us and we will agree to a fee depending on your arrival time
For security reasons:
- We may ask you to upload a photo of yourself on your profile if you do not have one.
- We don't accept 3rd party check-ins. If you can not be present for the check-in you will need to add the person checking in to the booking and present additional information.
- The guests must present their passport/ID upon check-in.
- No extra guests (unless previously agreed with us)
-For check-ins after 9:30 pm there will be a fee, ask before you book or read the full listing
- No third part check-ins
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Hello. Home is East London and Somerset. I have lived in London, mostly as a Photographer for nearly 20 years but I am originally from Somerset from a little place called Frome. My travelling days are less frequent now that I am a new mum to a beautiful boy, however as my partner is from Spain we will be spending a lot of time there. Spain has to be one of my favourite countries for it's diverse landscape, culture, food and people. Favourite trip would have to be the Trans-Mongolian Express East to West...Photographed so many interesting characters and places. Can't live without good food, music and coffee..and my 50mm. Currently reading anything by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. We have just started to rent out our flat a stone's throw from the vibrant Victoria Park. We hope you will relax and enjoy your time here in this awesome part of East London.