**Please note that the homeowner’s house, as well as another vacation rental unit, are on the premises, and both homeowners and other travelers may be present during your stay**
A relaxing retreat awaits you at ‘Morning View,’ a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Tellico Plains vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 6. The property features 1,000 square feet of living space and an ideal location within day trip distance to numerous area attractions.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Surrounded by an array of towering trees, this property is sure to keep your mind at ease and your worries at bay. Enjoy the soothing sound of birds chirping along with the lush forest views from the deck. This lovely outdoor space comes equipped with a rocking bench and a patio table set for 4.
Pack the cookbook and try out some new recipes in the well-equipped kitchen, which includes a full size refrigerator, stove cooktop, oven, microwave and a coffeemaker. Dine al fresco on the deck or gather around the kitchen table for a family feast.
Make your way over to the inviting living area for a relaxing evening at home. The space comes complete with a comfortable sofa, plush armchair and a flat-screen TV.
Escape to the bedrooms when you’re ready to call it a night. Both bedrooms offer cozy beds with soft linens and ceiling fans to keep you cool through the night.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning unit, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, private deck, patio furniture, community fire pit and more
- Terrific Tellico Plains location - Close to town and countless hiking and biking trails. Within day trip distance from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 fee per stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the homeowner’s house, as well as another vacation rental unit, are on the premises, and both homeowners and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Please note that cell service only works with WiFi
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.