** Please note that the homeowner’s house, as well as another vacation rental unit, are on the premises, and both homeowners and other travelers may be present during your stay. **
Grab your family and friends and spend your days relaxing in privacy when you stay at ‘Point of View,’ a 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Tellico Plains. Conveniently located, you’ll experience all the wonders of Gatlinburg, Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
This warm and welcoming log cabin is set in a wooded valley overlooking the Unicoi Mountains. A spacious deck that spans the width of the home offers a dining table and a porch swing, making it a great spot to enjoy the great outdoors.
The main living space boasts an open floor plan, allowing those in the kitchen and the living room to converse easily. When you’re looking for some downtime, get comfortable on either couch or the reclining armchair and watch your favorite movies and shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. Utilize the spacious counters to chop up all of your ingredients and enjoy your creations at the dining table set for 4.
At the end of an active day, you’ll look forward to resting your head on any one of the 3 comfortable queen beds.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, private porch, patio furniture, community fire pit, and more
- Private location overlooking the mountains - Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, swimming, skiing, snowboarding, Gatlinburg, Dollywood, and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner’s house, as well as another vacation rental unit, are on the premises, and both homeowners and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.